Caribou Gear

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate what you're saying, but between this and your dire warnings about AI (which I mostly agree with), have you considered changing your username to Johnny Raincloud? (Just joking.)

One other down side: everyone who keeps clicking on this link with the current thread title are programming (or reinforcing but I'm not judging) their personal online algorithms. Can't wait for all the new sketch online ads
Algorithms? Ah yes. I remember them. The Pillow guy flogged "algorithms" as a magical explanation for the stolen election. Wonder what happened to that pathetic loser. He wouldn't know an algorithm from a tomato seed.

And thats in part because now the sanctuary cities are complaining something needs to be done.
Thats my favorite part.
It was all fine when Little tiny Ajo AZ even Phoenix or San Diego were expected to just deal with it. Now that some bigger cities not by the border have a drop in the bucket of the same thing, it’s an emergency.

The Department of Defense is a money laundering scheme. $1.9T in unaccounted for funds. The entire department fails it’s annual audit except for the USMC.
Just to clarify, "failing" an audit does not mean anything is unaccounted for. It was an audit judgement on the accounting for all assets (not funds). The difference is important and should be noted it is actually an improvement, LOL. I'm not saying that someone didn't walk off with a stapler or something, but the average citizen shouldn't concern themself too much.

Algorithms? Ah yes. I remember them. The Pillow guy flogged "algorithms" as a magical explanation for the stolen election. Wonder what happened to that pathetic loser. He wouldn't know an algorithm from a tomato seed.

Attachments

• B2D182D2-5C7B-4A0E-A2C7-F4BBCF00E6F9.jpeg
    B2D182D2-5C7B-4A0E-A2C7-F4BBCF00E6F9.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Your remembering Mike back in his hay day. He is an old man now. Jake Paul is just coming into his prime and even though he is a giant douche insta famous clown he does have some basic boxing skill. Unfortunately I think Tyson peters out and like @SwaggyD said it’s a huge payday. No reason to kill the guy that is making you big money. I hope you’re right and Tyson absolutely takes his head off however I don’t think we will ever see him get the ngannou-Joshua treatment he deserves.
Did you see that video of him trying awhile back when he was gonna do that celebrity match and the other guy backed out. He may be old but he is an animal. I honestly don’t know why Jake would take the fight he wins big deal he beat an old Mike Tyson. If it goes the way I think he gets his ass handed to him by an old mike Tyson. With way he loses in my mind.

Just to clarify, "failing" an audit does not mean anything is unaccounted for. It was an audit judgement on the accounting for all assets (not funds). The difference is important and should be noted it is actually an improvement, LOL. I'm not saying that someone didn't walk off with a stapler or something, but the average citizen shouldn't concern themself too much.
Am more worried about a missing box of grenades than a $50,000 overage on photocopy paper - so still not thrilled with the distinction.

It’s unaccounted for money. The defense department does not know where the funds were spent.

It’s unaccounted for money. The defense department does not know where the funds were spent.

First is from the article. Second is from the DoD. Click on the link. I'm not saying defending the result as being great, just that your characterization of it might be a wee bit overblown. You don't get to $1.9T with guns and staplers or even hand grenades (VG). I would estimate it would be hard to get to that number with all the aircraft carriers and nuclear subs. You have to look to real estate. The author said "unaccounted for" which the DoD says isn't the case. They failed the audit because it isn't accounted for properly. The auditor was probably mad they had to actually do work during the audit.

"In its most recent audit, the Pentagon was able to account for just half of its $3.8 trillion in assets (including equipment, facilities, etc). That means $1.9 trillion is unaccounted for.."

Putting the audit results in perspective, McCord said favorable opinions cover 50% of DOD's assets. "This does not mean that the other 50% is unaccounted for," he said. "The department has tight control of its assets — but too many of our financial management systems, such as some of our property systems of record, still cannot meet auditing standards. We are working hard to accelerate the retirement of these older systems and bring more of our asset records up to accounting standards."

Nice try. I never said we should send American Sons there, just our loose change for some potholes. Self-defense and self-determination are big time American values. You'd make The Crown proud.
Also, if you think the current US government is more tyrannical than King George, why haven't YOU picked up a rifle yet?
I’m a redcoat, remember?

I’m a redcoat, remember?

You outright say the United States is a more tyrannical government than King George.

The Colonists fought a war of independence against king George because of King George's tyranny.

You do nothing about a perceived tyranny worse than one we waged an actual war over.

The only explanation for you not doing something about the tyrannical United States government, is because it's the government you want. Thus, you are indeed a Redcoat.

So yeah, I already know why you haven't picked up a rifle yet.

Maybe I'm just too American, but if I really thought our government was tyrannical, I wouldn't be on the internet drawing stupid comparisons about it on the internet.

Last edited:
You outright say the United States is a more tyrannical government than King George.

The Colonists fought a war of independence against king George because of King George's tyranny.

You do nothing about a perceived tyranny worse than one we waged an actual war over.

The only explanation for you not doing something about the tyrannical United States government, is because it's the government you want. Thus, you are indeed a Redcoat.

So yeah, I already know why you haven't picked up a rifle yet.

Maybe I'm just too American, but if I really thought our government was tyrannical, I wouldn't be on the internet drawing stupid comparisons about it on the internet.
WTF - a fake quote attributed to me and a page long rant about a point I never made. This thread has jumped the shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back