Yeti GOBOX Collection

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reducing transmission and preventing transmission are 2 very different things.

His statement is true though. Rachel Maddow in front of the whole world proclaimed on her show, “the vaccine prevents you from getting Covid”….exact quote. That’s misinformation.
This is inaccurate. The issues is the use of imprecise language, if you say something is 70% effective that does not mean it's 100% or 0%. It's 70%.

You seem to gloss over the fact that our govt tattled to a social media company to ban him.

"Now should he have been banned from twitter. No, I don't think anyone should. I don't think that's the best way to deal with misinformation."

I asked but didn’t you say you’d rather discuss Trump?

“Nah, I'll continue talking about how great your guy is.”

So start by telling me how great Biden is doing?

We finally after ignoring infrastructure for decades, we are investing in the public structures that a modern society needs.

I like that he was capped insulin prices for seniors, even thou it does not affect me.

He has reversed some of Trump's labor policies, which as a former union guy, I'll always side with people working for wages. Generally, he has been more openly supportive of Unions than any recent president.

He has cracked down on hidden banking, airline, etc fees

He has fostered discussion on the water shortage in the Colorado River basin. The SW has over allocated the river for decades. No one wanted to give up any of their water. If nothing was done, it was going to crater in a bad way.

He lobbied for and got passed to have more of the micro chip production manufactured domestically.

While he won't take credit, and how much he deserves is debatable, oil and gas production is the highest in US history.

He has helped reinvigorate NATO.

There are some things I don't agree with him

While I have empathy for students with college debt, I do not agree with loan forgiveness for several reasons.

I think the border was not taken seriously enough soon enough.

Now to your guy.

His tax cuts exploded the annual deficits and therefore greatly increased the debt. For all of his saying he was for the little guy, the tax cuts were overwhelmingly given to those at the top.

His policy of separating families at the border is indefensible.

He continually tried to end Obamacare, without any cogent plan to address the fall out from that.

He was generally unfriendly to worker protections

He tried to advance the practice of flex scheduling to strip overtime costs.

He could not have handled Covid any worse. I especially like his recommendations of bleach and UV light. Frankly, Covid was his golden ticket to reelection. If he could have faked like he took it seriously, he would have sailed to reelection.

I find his kinship to the world's dictators to be repugnant. He is especially servile to Putin. I doubt you could find one quote critical of Putin.

I saw that on of Trump's henchman has to report to prison. Navarro is just the latest in Trump's orbit to get sent to prison. Too bad his conviction did not come in time for a pardon from Trump.

That's more of my time than your post deserved. Generally I am done doing homework. This is a one off.

Now, you need to help your guy come up with the bond due next week. He is a little short, your help is needed and certainly appreciated by him.

We finally after ignoring infrastructure for decades, we are investing in the public structures that a modern society needs.

I like that he was capped insulin prices for seniors, even thou it does not affect me.

He has reversed some of Trump's labor policies, which as a former union guy, I'll always side with people working for wages. Generally, he has been more openly supportive of Unions than any recent president.

He has fostered discussion on the water shortage in the Colorado River basin. The SW has over allocated the river for decades. No one wanted to give up any of their water. If nothing was done, it was going to crater in a bad way.

He lobbied for and got passed to have more of the micro chip production manufactured domestically.

While he won't take credit, and how much he deserves is debatable, oil and gas production is the highest in US history.

While I have empathy for students with college debt, I do not agree with loan forgiveness for several reasons.

Now to your guy.

His tax cuts exploded the annual deficits and therefore greatly increased the debt. For all of his saying he was for the little guy, the tax cuts were overwhelmingly given to those at the top.

He continually tried to end Obamacare, without any cogent plan to address the fall out from that.

He could not have handled Covid any worse. I especially like his recommendations of bleach and UV light. Frankly, Covid was his golden ticket to reelection. If he could have faked like he took it seriously, he would have sailed to reelection.

I find his kinship to the world's dictators to be repugnant. He is especially servile to Putin. I doubt you could find one quote critical of Putin.

I saw that on of Trump's henchman has to report to prison. Navarro is just the latest in Trump's orbit to get sent to prison. Too bad his conviction did not come in time for a pardon from Trump.

That's more of my time than your post deserved. Generally I am done doing homework. This is a one off.

Now, you need to help your guy come up with the bond due next week. He is a little short, your help is needed and certainly appreciated by him.
Trump also was quoted as saying take the guns away and ask questions later. In regards to red flag laws. Come on now all 2A staunch supporters. Did you all forget that one?

Didn’t quote you to direct this at you. Just add to your list

My fellow bi-partisan Hunt Talk brethren, let us reflect on America's Biden vs Trump Presidential Debate of 2020.

More excited about watching Tyson knock that Jake Paul clown out at this point.
Dammit. Here comes my 24hour membership. Tyson is getting paid to not kill him, because they will generate a sh!t ton in pay per view because people think Tyson will actually try. Won’t happen.

Last edited:

Now to your guy.

I can't support anyone so weak as to not immediately deploy LEO in force to evacuate all unauthorized persons from a government building on the day the election is being formally rubber-stamped. How does anyone gloss over the attacks on LEO that day and then claim they are for law and order and accountability for criminal behavior. The comment recently re Russia should roll over NATO countries is indefensible by anyone wanting to have to face down our adversaries. I never joined a cult and will not now.

Dammit. Here comes my 24hour membership. Tyson is getting paid to not kill him, because they will generate a sh!t ton in pay per view because people think Tyson will actually try. Won’t happen.
In a straight out boxing match I’d have no doubt Tyson would murder that guy. If he turns it back for pay per view we will see.

How did this thread migrate from weenie inflators to the Cheeto Man weenie running for president? That is a gold medal derailment.

75 billion sent to Ukraine the last two years.
Meanwhile I've been dodging the same pothole on a main road for 5 years running. #*^@#* this place!!
We should give Ukraine more to be honest. It’s not like money from the defense budget was earmarked for pothole repair. Idk I guess being from a country that was founded by defeating a tyrant makes me like seeing tyrants lose.

(This thread will never die)

We rarely have ice cream, but had some chocolate Tillamook last week with this as a topping, and it was delicious.

1710853735514.png

Now to your guy.

Pretty good post. One point of correction. Cutting taxes does not impact the debt. Debt is created by spending money, not by people keeping what they earned.

If you start working 11 hours worth of overtime a week, instead of the 11.25 you are accustomed to, and your wife goes and finances a $115,000 Cadillac Escalade for 72 months with zero down, your quarter hour less of overtime is not the problem.

Or of you finance two wars, and aid to the other side of one of the wars.

Edited:
The only thing that has changed at the border, Besides, the number of people coming across, is how it is covered by the media. aside from title 42 during Covid, Trump didn’t do anything Obama wasn’t doing. And Biden isn’t doing anything Trump wasn’t doing. Deportable illegal aliens are still being deported. “Kids in tents” hasn’t gone away.
Differences from one President to the other are mostly rhetoric and mesaaging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back