The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly there’s not enough room for me in this thread anyway.
Ya know what. Send it, just send it, 56 pages in, cinch 'em down, tight, give the nod, and open the chute.

I'm begging you to finish that sentence please

f01.gif

A 3rd party will never win, the powers that be will not allow that to happen. The dems have already started a committee to discredit Kennedy even further. As much as we might need it, a 3rd party has no chance.
It's not the powers - it is the voting system. Ours is incredibly primitive.

A 3rd party will never win, the powers that be will not allow that to happen. The dems have already started a committee to discredit Kennedy even further. As much as we might need it, a 3rd party has no chance.
While I mainly agree...they said the same thing about Trump in '16. Perfect storm and all that stuff.

The people control it. We do. But we are way too under educated to improve it.
I get that but considering why we are under educated, where we get our info, and those who control that….not going to happen until things get really bad. I think we’re already there but seems like the masses don’t think we’ve reached that point yet.

I get that but considering why we are under educated, where we get our info, and those who control that….not going to happen until things get really bad. I think we’re already there but seems like the masses don’t think we’ve reached that point yet.
UNTIL things get really bad? We aren't there yet?

Blame ourselves and no one else. We done did this.

The general result of a third party candidate, is they cost the major candidate, closest to them in philosophy, votes. Sometimes it matters some times it doesn't.

A few times off the top of my head, where it mattered.

Perot might have cost GHWBush a second term.

Nader cost Gore Florida which cost him the Whitehouse

Jill Stein cost Clinton enough votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to swing them to Trump.

Tester won an election by a smaller margin than the Libertarian candidate received, costing the GOP candidate the election.

I'm sure there are many others.

Few of us fit totally into one party's platform, but we can't vote ala carte. Most countries with a parliamentary system have many more parties. The result of that is often there is a coalition of two or more parties, to gain a governing majority. I think Israel is presently governed by a coalition government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back