The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe hunttalk would be a happier place if we would all just troll nonresident hunters that their opportunity is going to go away.
So you mean picking on 80dinksandcounting a lot more than already?

I got a ham radio license for use when I was off-roading a ton, mostly for the repeaters in the Rubicon. But damn if this thread title didn’t give me PTSD for the verbal diarrhea that the old guys spew on the airwaves every day, it’s 100% cured me of wanting to get old. I pray for the cold embrace of an early death before I get anywhere near that point.

I am calling this the official 1,000th post. It is truly remarkable. Special really. Everyone is saying so. Unlikely my sloth-like competitors, I care about you - the everyday American HT reader. Because you are special and I am wonderful (everybody is saying it) this is a glorious rebirth for HT - making it great again.

Sure, the HT sycophants/swamp (and your own eyes) may try to tell you this is just post #974 - but they lie. Everybody knows it. This is the 1,000th post. You know it, I know it and they know it. Any other characterization is fake news - the work of the mainstream outdoors media - and just further evidence of the moral depravity of the liars deeply embedded in the HT system who are wrongly trying to vilify me and deny you this great moment.

I am calling this the official 1,000th post. It is truly remarkable. Special really. Everyone is saying so. Unlikely my sloth-like competitors, I care about you - the everyday American HT reader. Because you are special and I am wonderful (everybody is saying it) this is a glorious rebirth for HT - making it great again.

Sure, the HT sycophants/swamp (and your own eyes) may try to tell you this is just post #974 - but they lie. Everybody knows it. This is the 1,000th post. You know it, I know it and they know it. Any other characterization is fake news - the work of the mainstream outdoors media - and just further evidence of the moral depravity of the liars deeply embedded in the HT system who are wrongly trying to vilify me and deny you this great moment.

No one has ever seen anything like it.

Low energy.

I'm proud of you, Donald for speaking out and telling it like it is - in complete sentences even. And especially since you used a few 4-syllable words. Your vocabulary is improving. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back