Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Muley Freak solves that problem with Klean Freak wipes. They are supposed to leave you smelling “freakishly fresh.” If you would get to the point of smelling like old broccoli, I don’t know if they would help.

I have never tried them myself.
A fresh onion should smell garlic-like and pungent with a grassy smell and a subtle hint of caramelization odor. Once it has gone bad, it will start to smell like rotten garbage or rotting compost. Note: Take note that these signs apply to all types of onions: whether it's white, red, or yellow onions.

A fresh onion should smell garlic-like and pungent with a grassy smell and a subtle hint of caramelization odor. Once it has gone bad, it will start to smell like rotten garbage or rotting compost. Note: Take note that these signs apply to all types of onions: whether it's white, red, or yellow onions.
Thanks, this reminds me... I need a new bear bait barrel!

That implies a huge number of "true" conspiracies. I think it's prudent to be more specific if you are to conspire in conversation about conspiracies, esp those more prevalent. Be aware when you say the word ... many jump to QANON and you get the kook label. Specificity is the lifeblood of precise communication and verification.
I think I listed some that were being pushed 24/7 for days, weeks, and in one particular case for years. The made up Russian collusion may have done more to create the division we are in right now than anything else, it certainly ignited a firestorm.

I think I listed some that were being pushed 24/7 for days, weeks, and in one particular case for years. The made up Russian collusion may have done more to create the division we are in right now than anything else, it certainly ignited a firestorm.

Speaking of a conspiracy that has been pushed 24/7 for years that is widely believed, is the one that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

There are millions of people being fooled by that one. There is a mountain of evidence, in plain sight, that the man behind that conspiracy should not be trusted.

Speaking of a conspiracy that has been pushed 24/7 for years that is widely believed, is the one that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

There are millions of people being fooled by that one. There is a mountain of evidence, in plain sight, that the man behind that conspiracy should not be trusted.
It wasn’t stolen, it was fortified, with lots of help from Republicans.

While I agree concrete evidence is hard to come by there were some weird things that happened. Voting laws being changed, suppression of big stories, censoring of info, shutdown of voting machines, water pipes breaking, volunteers being kept from observing, etc.. I’m not saying anything nefarious went on but I don’t recall stuff like this happening before.

Once again, let’s get rid of ballot harvesting, almost all mail in voting, make it in-person paper ballots w/id, etc and see what happens. What would be the harm? It would certainly quell a lot of questions and we could put the questions to bed, correct. You would think everyone would be for this, especially the democrats to prove without a shadow of doubt there is no such election manipulation and we could once again have the most secure election in history.

But, let’s not forget the left is not immune to stolen election narrative….kind of the whole talk around the Russian collusion narrative, no?

If you don’t want to sit through the whole 12 minutes, listen from 2:08-2:30 and tell me how similar that sounds to what has been said from “Trumpers”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back