The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be unpleasantly surprised by your returning "benefits". But see if you can convince others on Facebook to join you. We might be able to get things done while you are gone.
Free phones, a few thousand a month, health benefits, stay in a nice hotel, some education if you want......what's not to like?

Maybe not though, probably just drop me off in some city with nothing but a false promise from all the NGO's along the way to the border. Hmmm, maybe I could do some landscaping for Pelosi?

Free phones, a few thousand a month, health benefits, stay in a nice hotel, some education if you want......what's not to like?

Maybe not though, probably just drop me off in some city with nothing but a false promise from all the NGO's along the way to the border. Hmmm, maybe I could do some landscaping for Pelosi?
Your lack of knowledge is simultaneously comical and frightening.

CLAIM: The U.S. government gives immigrants who cross the country’s border illegally smartphones with unlimited texting and internet access.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Immigration and Customs Enforcement does give some immigrants phones. However, they can only access an app called SmartLink, which is used to monitor immigrants after they cross the border, according to the agency, the company that makes the phones and an immigration expert. The devices are not connected to a cellular network and cannot be used to browse the internet, make unauthorized phone calls, or access apps other than SmartLink.

All this talk of all the parties are the same, Trumps different blah blah blah and yet when there was a bill on your issue Trump had it scuttled so that he could run on the issue.

As Harley pointed out he was a democrat at the trough for decades, the idea that he’s an outsider is hilarious.

I’m gonna vote for a turd in the fall but I’m not gonna try to paint it as otherwise to temper my bilious feelings towards them.
There was bill before that the Senate would not take up. The bill that Trump scuttled was hot garbage.

I’d say Costa Rica. Then after a bit come back over the border and get all those free benefits.
I assume not your intent but I would be reluctant to post about going to Costa Rica, as it is a fairly well known pedophile tourism destination ;)

Your lack of knowledge is simultaneously comical and frightening.

CLAIM: The U.S. government gives immigrants who cross the country’s border illegally smartphones with unlimited texting and internet access.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Immigration and Customs Enforcement does give some immigrants phones. However, they can only access an app called SmartLink, which is used to monitor immigrants after they cross the border, according to the agency, the company that makes the phones and an immigration expert. The devices are not connected to a cellular network and cannot be used to browse the internet, make unauthorized phone calls, or access apps other than SmartLink.
So you're talking about my lack of knowledge, notably about phones, by providing a source where it says they are giving illegals phones? (y)

Once again, this is about illegals coming into our country because they were invited by Biden. Phones, money,....who gives a shit. The border is fully open and was completely lied about by your president after lying about it for 3 years. It wasn't until poll numbers showed it was the #1 issue did they even start talking about it.

Once again FBI Director Wray said today they are very concerned about ISIS and their appearance at the border. "Not since 9/11 have they seen this kind of threat". I hope your this flippant when/if we get attacked. WAFJ

I did.

Belize is great did a diving trip there a while back.
Right now I'm thinking more about the sunshine and warmth than I am the fishing. I go down every year but this trip I have 7 anglers so I think it's going to be more of goat rodeo than usual.

I'll be in a better mood after I get back.....shack nasties are setting in pretty bad. :)

Suggesting that we upset the status quo and try to straighten our affairs sounds like I'm moving?
We tried the "upsetting the status quo" guy. He tried to prevent the transition of power after he lost, and nothing else got all that upset. I'm sure you will argue "allegedly" I guess, but there are enough people doing time in prison to assume bad intentions. You and the crew aren't interested in facts or solutions. You live in a world of make-believe where somehow you are the victim.

It's really insane when you look at the tiny fraction of the electorate that is choosing these candidates for the country. People just don't go out for the primary only about 1/7th of the registered Republicans voted in Iowa.

Which also means that the primary is when your vote counts the most.
With all due respect, my wife is the elections official in our state, and this primary means nothing. We both actually chose to not vote. Your vote today means 0% to any outcome of the ballots to come. Nothing in this primary is official. It was actually all put together by the parties at hand as a phishing scheme. It’s an over glorified “poll” so they know who to target with their spam. My opinion, but I’d throw this ballot in the trash and focus on the issues for the true primary locally and the general

Edited to say way too late to the party. Conversation has already turned six corners. Carry on all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back