MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have missed his strong rhetoric about Big Pharma and cost of medicine. BUT time will tell as actions are stronger than words during a "political" speech during an election year.
All talk. He rescinded Trumps low cost insulin order, then reapplied it as election approached. Look at both their donations. Neither will touch Pharma.

You know when I mentioned the 3D glasses earlier??? I sometimes find that it helps to clean the ear wax out on occasion too….😉
That does explain a lot. I learned long ago to beware of people that insist on eating soup with a fork. The 3d glasses for 2d tv seems to be more of the same. But I've got ya now.

Respect for democracy equals who has more voters that say, “He’s not as bad as the only other choice.”

Mostly true, except we run it thru a Rube Goldberg device called the Electoral College. Every now and then it kicks out a clinker and the person with less total votes gets the win.

for? My attention span is dwindling as I become ever older. Perhaps senile. You would know, I'm sure.
I wouldn't know about that yet, thankfully. Just curious if you were going to answer my question from #315. Still not sure what you were referring to there?

Well, if you think so, then you have to realize how much worse it would be to have Trump running the country since his mental competency is obviously much worse and was back in 2016 as well.

To not see this fact is just being a blind political stooge, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No one has to like Biden to vote for him. All they have to do is look at the other guy and realize there is no other option.
Your comment resonates with my wife and I.

I voted for Trump both times.

I'm a non partisan. I say middle of the road on most issues.

I hate the thought of the vote this November.

I don't like Biden.

I can't stand Trump.

My wife is a Republican. HATES Trump.

Both of us are seriously torn on who we will vote for.

Mostly true, except we run it thru a Rube Goldberg device called the Electoral College. Every now and then it kicks out a clinker and the person with less total votes gets the win.
I see you’ve discovered the difference between a Democratic Republic and a Democracy, congratulations. That’s what keeps California and New York from picking the president every time.

No, not really. It's an election year. I really don't want Trump running this country given what he as stated he would do beginning day one, and what he has done. As a puppet of Puten's, do you want him running this country. Do you really want to abandon the Ukrainians? Did Biden not just pull of the near impossible "soft landing" of the economy? Is he making threats towards every person that opposes him, as Trump is? Trump is beyond being a simple narcissist. He is dangerously nuts. So, yeah, I'm going to compare them, 'cuz they are the only two choices we have any more.

If you want to make up crap about Biden, it's a free world (for now). But it's not very constructive.
Who did Putin wait for to invade Ukraine?

Say his name.....say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back