Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what children you’ve been around, but they couldn’t be worse than the “adults” in charge.
I am not sure what adults you mean, but Boebert and MTG are about as bad and disrespectful is it gets. I'm not proud to know they are Americans, much less politicians that represent this country. They make all of us look like fools.

Sad day on both sides of the aisle IMHO...wont even bother to flip the coin so much as to toss it out back into the nearest snowbank.
Just hard to imagine this is what the USA is rolling out as its "top two choices".

I was in and out of my office last night while the SOTU was on; stopped on occasion just to see if I could time it with a lucid moment from Joe...then stopped for a bit longer to see what the GOP would roll out for their response. Saw that it was Katie Britt and (having three daughters of my own) thought, nice, lets see how she does!
Ugh...between the whispered responses, the facials running to and fro from near tears to a pretty creepy grin, and the fact that they had her staged in the kitchen like she was going to end her screen time with a southern batch of biscuits and gravy, I shoulda just kept the set off and kept Chris Stapleton rolling while I finished our taxes...on well, at least Saturday Night Live will have some new material for this weekends parody.

Does anyone truly believe there'll be a good candidate (either side) choosing to run for POTUS in the future. I don't believe so.

It's amazing the idiots we send to represent us. Reviewing the charts presented here was a much more functional use of my time.

It's amazing the idiots we send to represent us. Reviewing the charts presented here was a much more functional use of my time.

Take a look at your average American, I’d say they’re better than we deserve.

Saw that it was Katie Britt and (having three daughters of my own) thought, nice, lets see how she does!
Ugh...between the whispered responses, the facials running to and fro from near tears to a pretty creepy grin, and the fact that they had her staged in the kitchen like she was going to end her screen time with a southern batch of biscuits and gravy, I shoulda just kept the set off and kept Chris Stapleton rolling while I finished our taxes...on well, at least Saturday Night Live will have some new material for this weekends parody.

I was thinking the same thing. That was one of the most bizarre rebuttals I’ve seen in a while. I had to ask my wife if it was real life or did someone drug me..

I was thinking the same thing. That was one of the most bizarre rebuttals I’ve seen in a while. I had to ask my wife if it was real life or did someone drug me..
I was multitasking, like I was for State of the Union, so figured I would listen to the rebuttal. I made it a solid 5 minutes before I muttered to myself and closed out.

Marco and a bottle of water played better.

I knew it got weird in some places with people panic buying. But what the hell😂

I hope those people who panic bought still have 100s if not 1000s of rolls of toilet paper from 2020.
I bet they saved money in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back