The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think his family would be concerned, hope mine takes better care of me at that age.

Probably hard for anyone to let go of that much power.

Some reason that Joe doesn't want to step aside for someone more qualified and way more electable, simply because he's enjoying the perks of being President.

Each of us tip our cards a bit when we comment on politics. This will tip mine a bit.

A joke I came across yesterday told by Rita Moreno.

She says, I was in Los Angeles a few weeks ago and went into a deli to have lunch. They had a Trump sandwich on the menu. Two slices of white bread, baloney.....and a little pickle.

Each of us tip our cards a bit when we comment on politics. This will tip mine a bit.

A joke I came across yesterday told by Rita Moreno.

She says, I was in Los Angeles a few weeks ago and went into a deli to have lunch. They had a Trump sandwich on the menu. Two slices of white bread, baloney.....and a little pickle.
That’s funny no matter where you sit politically

say what you want about Joe, but is there a word in the English language that is severe enough to describe Jill? Someone who would let their husband, while slowly dying of dementia, go through what they’re putting him through.
it’s sick.

He should be watching butterflies and eating jello in his backyard, not rambling incoherently behind a podium, while not even knowing where he is.

As a still strong hiker and hunter merely months away from the dreaded eight-decade chronological milestone and still trying to decipher and understand the reasoning and rhetoric of many of the know-it-all whipper-snappers on this forum .... I wish I could still be around to watch them sitting in their rocking chairs in their sixties or seventies sipping their geriatric smoothies, lamenting with lies about how they almost got to shoot a big bool in the Wyoming wilderness with the Buzz.
Be a little more respectful of elders, especially those who have been voted by the people, for the people into high office, regardless of party or other affiliation.
With regard to aging and the accompanying challenges ... if you are lucky, you too will get the experience(s). So maybe get off the high horse ... before you fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burger hunter
Back