Caribou Gear

The Date Is,,,,

Hunterman

,,,Set for my shoulder surgery..(Finally) The earliest date I could get is April 27th..After a little healing time, I will be able to hold a rifle again without pain :D Hell I might even be able to hit what I'm shooting at :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Thats what I'm thinking
hump.gif
I've only been going to Dr.'s appt. starting in Dec. :mad: Heck I'll feel so good after this is done, I might even go hunting with the Greek and Larry, or umm Laurie(I read how he meet his ture love over at Yoopers) this year :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

You shoulda hollared when we met in Wy. last year, I could easily pull out my trusty knifey and sewing thread and a fixed you up plenty good...Then you wouldn't have had to wait so long...By the way, what was that you were suffering from again... ;) :D

Are you having arthoscopic or full blown cut open? If they scope it it tends to heal pretty quick just be sure to do the range of motion exercises.

I have had both shoulders done and have had no problems since. the last was in 95 when I had the scpe. the doc had to pin part of my bone back in place. I think I was out of work for maybe 3 days.

They are going to start with the scope. If it looks too bad they will do the full cut..

Russ,,I have what is called an impingment(?sp).. I torn my rotator cuff last august thowing hay bails...Too close to elk season to have it fixed last year :D Thats why I had a hard time holding a rifle..I also found out the I broke my collarbone( Beats the hell out of me when I did it :eek: ) and it didn't heal back right...So the Dr. is going to repair the torn rotator cuff, take out the bone spurs, repair how the collar bone healed, and cut the end of the shoulder bone off...

If I play it right, I should be able to play Becky until hunting season on the healing HEHEHEHE
shhh.gif
so don't tell her :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony, I hope it goes well, I had torn my rotator cuff and some how broke the tip of the bone off in the shoulder, they were able to do everything through the scope. I think the pain was it's worst the first night then it got better. Almost 10 years now and no real problems.

LOL Tony...
I still woulda coulda fixed it all for you ;)
I don't know if the boo-boo's woulda looked purty though!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back