the brainwashing is coming along just fine....

schmalts

This pic of my son is about 10 months old but still funny. His first word, no shit was "deer" as he pointed up at my wall mounts. Daddy was next, Mom was a close third with "duck" almost a tie. I think he is on the right track.
dude.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-30-2002 22:03: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

Cali, he was only 10mo old. I dont think moosie has baby hats and i didnt discover this website until after that!. In the future he will have huntalk hats on though!
biggrin.gif

He needs a HuntTalk hat, Moosie, make some hats for babies.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Is he ready to go hunting with you schmalts or do you already take him with you??

I'm gonig to have a ONE'sey (SP?) made with a hunttalk.com Logo... Will be cool
smile.gif
HAHA !! I can slap that dang logo on ANYTHING I can Embroider..... You should see my closet
smile.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

TK, he will be only 2 in july. I will take him out trolling for pike in the evenings this summer to start. He is a little too small for any hunting yet, cant wait to give him his first bb gun..........
That hat was a gift from grandpa. The coolest thing about the picture was that big grin he has going on, almost like he thinks that he's the coolest. I had some pics of him in camo crawling on the deer i got this fall , should of entered them in the photo contest instead of what i did this year .

GREAT PHOTO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 14 month boy says DEER when he see one on the wall or on TV too!
AWESOME!

If you are like me you just cant wait to take hime to get his first deer
wink.gif

I figure I am growing Sterlings first buck right now...I just have to let hime walk for 5 more seasons

WHAt .. Are you implying that a picture of a kid would win the deer contest.. Come on...
wink.gif

LOOK at the KIDDIE CAMO post I made in the Fireside... HEHEE.. I can Se Parker Dean (If he ever comes) will be blessed with a new Camo BIB !!!

AWSOME picture Schmalts.....

Very Cool Schmalts, one of my daughters first words was elk.. and when she was as young as 6 months I would take her to see my elk mount in the living room and she'd be happy.. Very cool age, live it up!

Come on Moosie get that kid out here man!

TK its a shed antler i have. Its a pretty good one but i have bigger! i should post a pic of a few sheds i have found in the suburbs where i live. the deer get old and hit by cars usually before they die. My best bow kill was from a stand that i walked to from my house in 10 minutes!!
Boman and JB, that sfunny because my son is the same. HE DOES NOT CARE about tv yet, but when i watch TNN on weekends he loves to see the hunting shows. He always has that little finger pointing at the screen when a deer or elk or duck is on!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-08-2003 11:38: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

Back