Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The Best Quotes

Roadtrip

I know this is slightly off topic but still worth a read
smile.gif

" Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordian" Norman Schwartzkopf

" I just love the French, They taste like Chicken " Hannibal Lecter

" I would rather have a German Division in front of me, than a French one behind me! " George Patton

" As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" Jacque Chirac, president of France
" As far as France is concerned, you are right " Rush Limbaugh

" Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France " Norm Ott (2003)

" You know the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 40's who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it " John McCain

" France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks, it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes " Mark Twain

Any more???

Cheers,
Roadtrip

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-24-2003 12:32: Message edited by: Roadtrip ]</font>

A long time ago, Britain and France were at war. During one battle, the French captured an English Major. Taking the Major to their headquarters,the French General began to question him.

The French General asked, "Why do you English Officers all wear red coats?

Don't you know the red material makes you easier targets for us to shoot at?"

In his bland English way, the Major informed the general that the reason English Officers wear red coats is so that if they are shot, the blood won't show and the men they are leading won't panic.

And that is why from that day until now all French Army Officers wear brown pants.

-Unknown

From Bob Dole on "60 Minutes", "I think we have finally found a role for the French in this war. They should be sent into Iraq to teach them how to surrender"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back