PEAX Equipment

The bears is gettin fat......

maineiac

and the time is gettin closer.Monday is openin day over bait.Fed out an awful charge of donuts,candy,fry grease,an horsegrain.I know you folks will find it hard to believe,but I dont think theys a 400# in the whole lot of em. :D And thats comin from Maines first and foremost Shitslinger. ;) Try usin Dale Tobey's formula:if the pad on the front foot measures over 4 1/2 inches,its a big bastard for sure.I do believe we're feedin one well over 300#.I could be more specific if only he would lay down and let me scratch his belly so I could measure his pad.Its feedin time folks,Maineiac's goin to the woods and get a nose full of the smell of a fresh-hit bearbait.Happy huntin to ya's and hope to hell you all shoot a 400#er. ;) :D :cool:

Damn main you make me wanna jump on a plane and head there too hunt... I am hoping to get one this year in unit 27.. But I am going to work on my daughter getting a bear first...

Delw

Evenin folks,pullt the trigger on a nice boar thursday eve at 5:30.He dressed right at 225 lbs.Last nite at 5:30 I held my Mama's hand while she took her last breath.Man,life sure has its highs and lows.Take care folks....and happy huntin to ya's all.

Thanks fellers....for the condolences and the congrats.Happiness is a plate full of heart and liver. :D Oh BTW Moose,the infiltration is complete. :D
:cool:

Maineiac:
My condolences on your heartfelt loss. We can only hope that our loved ones are in a better place when they move on!

Glad to hear ya popped a nice boar. Are you only allowed one or two in that neck of the woods?

Out here in Wash. they upped us to two bear each. Man these things are thick out here now.

Anyway congrats again!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back