Caribou Gear Tarp

The $80 Hotdog

Phaseolus

The Wife and I were in town today and I was hungry. Since Sam’s Club was next door I told the Wife we were having lunch at Sam’s. The $1.50 hotdog is a bargain. I should have thought it through because in addtition to $3.00 for two hotdogs we bought a bunch of junk because it “was a good deal”. Moral of the story, only go to Sam’s for a hot dog if the Wife is not present.

Last edited:
The Wife and I were in town today and I was hungry. Since Sam’s Club was next door I told the Wife we were having lunch at Sam’s. The $1.50 hotdog is a bargain. I should have thought it through because in addtition to $3.00 for two hotdogs we bought a bunch of junk because it “was a good deal”. Moral of the story, only go to Sam’s for a hot dog if the Wife is not present.
Wife can't take the kids into Sam's club without there slices of pizza. I don't know how much they are but I know they're a bargain. Nevermind the fact she drops a small fortune in there.

Based on the perks listed toward the end of the article, I reckon it’ll still be a minimum $1.50 per wiener.. free whistles though 🤪

My wife and I hit our local Sam's and Costco about once a month. I could never bring myself to eat anything from their foodservice.

We started ordering online and doing pick-up during Covid. Probably saved us thousands.

There is a reason Costco and Sam's keep their $1.50 hot dogs. There are a few other things they lose money on as well but they get people in the store. I can't ever seem to get out of Costco for less than $100 no matter what I go there for.

best cheap caloric hunting food. pretty clutch to hit a costco before going elk hunting and grab a freshly made 18" pepperoni for 9.99 to toss in the cooler. i used to buy the chicken bakes and freeze em before a hunting trip as well.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back