THE 500 in August just isn't right.........

SFC B

I am watching THE 500 on TV currently and I have to say I am going back and forth between happiness and sadness. I am happy to see all the TV shots of home and revel in memories but looking at the track that should hold 400,000+ empty hurts my heart. I almost think it would have been better to just cancel. This race, more than any other, is about the fans and the entire experience of the month of May in Indy. There is nothing like it on the planet. To top off my melancholy they just HAD to put Danica Patrick's useless, non-racing, loud mouth butt on the broadcast :(

I am watching THE 500 on TV currently and I have to say I am going back and forth between happiness and sadness. I am happy to see all the TV shots of home and revel in memories but looking at the track that should hold 400,000+ empty hurts my heart. I almost think it would have been better to just cancel. This race, more than any other, is about the fans and the entire experience of the month of May in Indy. There is nothing like it on the planet. To top off my melancholy they just HAD to put Danica Patrick's useless, non-racing, loud mouth butt on the broadcast :(
And the Kentucky derby is labor day weekend! All jacked up. Hopefully this madness ends soon.

Boy sports just don’t “feel” right this year.

Usually a die hard Brewer’s fan, real hard to get in to the season this year.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back