Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ThanksGiving day and 11 26 fishing with pics

Delw

ThanksGiving day:
Anthony Kurt and I headed to lake pleasant to do some prefishing for a tourny we have tomorrow.

Anthony caught a nice 2lb whitebass, I caught a few white bass and a few large mouths also

Friday: head to barlett lake
I threw a little tourny here in AZ we call them road trips.

I got there late and everyone expected that ;)

we jet across the lake and hit a cove and see a bunch of deer.

Img_1391.sized.jpg

Img_1392.sized.jpg

Img_1393.sized.jpg

Img_1394.sized.jpg

Img_1396.sized.jpg

We saw about 11 deer including 5 bucks, both white tail and muleys.
We have some of the smaller bucks in the pics.

Then we head out to fish some more and I nail a bass over 4lbs.
Kids are tired and cold so they sleep for a few hours.

Delw

About 3 miles from the ramp I run out of gas. |oo

use the trolling motor to head back to the ramp and run into this guy.

Img_1398.sized.jpg

Then about 300 yards from him we run into this guy

Img_1402.sized.jpg

Img_1403.sized.jpg

Img_1404.sized.jpg

Img_1405.sized.jpg

Funny thing about this guy was we saw him chasing something on the ground not quite sure what it was till he took off with it. I finally got the camera up and he was landed on the tree. He had snagged a cottontail Rabbit. it was pretty cool, you can see it under his talons...

Finally made it to the boat ramp to fish for a hour before weigh-in

Img_1401.sized.jpg

Claudia Catchs one fish to help the semi big one I have in the boat.
She was pretty excited.
Drop them off at the boat ramp and I start weighing in fish from the 27 boats that showed.

100_1099.sized.jpg

Heres my 4+ lber

100_1093.sized.jpg

Claudia thought forsure she won something, and she did $35 5th place. If it wasnt for her little fish we would have not gotten a check.

Had a blast the last 2 days with the kids .

Now its my turn tomorrrow SInce I have a tourny in the am.

Delw

Those are neat Del. Especially the pics of the kids. Man, they've grown.. Not to mention a little white spot in the old man's beard.. Great photos..

:cool:

oh! man thats whay cool! and nice pics....Sure makes me miss home,but god I love Alaska.Hey delw thats aint a white spot in the beard just start fishing with that side of your face facing the sun a little more it'll bleach out the rest evenly Hahahaha! Daniel

You the man Del. It looks much warmer there than here. The family spent Thanksgiving in Phoenix, but I decided to stay up north and chase deer, drink beer and eat pizza for Thanksgiving. Not sure if I made the right choice. Good luck in the tourney and congrats to the kids.

Dan , they have gotten huge, Thats not grey hair thats the aftermath of a powdered donut ;)

Mt its getting cold here in AZ they said below freezing to night, time to break out the parka's ;)

Thanks daniel

Looks like a great day Delw! Nothing like spending time with the little ones...while they're still little!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back