Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Texas hunt

Calif. Hunter

Hi, Moosie - I'll be staying at the Sleep Inn (nice name, huh?) near the Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport, 4770 Plaza Drive, Irving, TX on Thrusday night. Phone there is (972)621-6262

RICK, Are you as Excited as ME?!?!?! I am Breaking out the bow from it's "STORAGE" and shooting it every day, Not because I am not a good shot, But I am a wussy and need to get my Arms in strength!!!

Ohhh We on a Elk hunt yesterday w/ a friend. My legs kill... All that training and a few months off and look at me..
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oh well..... What's on your Texas "LIST", I would LIke the Texas dall!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Oscar - I'm not looking for any one particular critter...whatever looks good and catches my eye, I guess. I suppose that's one advantage to not having any exotic trophies yet!

You guys all know that while Moosie is sighting in on that record book Texas Dall with his rangerfinder and bow, I'll be dropping it with my .270! Old age and cunning will win out over youth and energy...just watch!

What Rick doesn't know Is that I could place that Arrow it the his back before he reloads.... !!!

Also, You can only shoot so many of my animals till ya get the BILL From Thomson
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

Matter a fact, I kNEW THIS GUY ONCE THAT KILLED A DEER AT 108 YRDS.

If yoop isn't all over that post, I don't know WHAT will get him!!!!

Anyways, I haven't been practicing ike I should And will keep my shots to 20 yrds. Notice I will have the 270 there aswell. I like the bow, But I like to come home w/ something too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I leave Jan 13th!!!! Hunt starts Jan 19th!!!! WWAHHhhhh h hooooooo!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

JUST DON'T FORGET TO PICK ME UP THAT FRIDAY MORNING!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Print out the address and phone number above and take it with you.

[This message has been edited by Calif. Hunter (edited 01-08-2001).]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back