Yeti GOBOX Collection

Texas Dall and Goat Pics

FEW

Wes and I got these critters last weekend. I thought it was a fun hunt, it was my first "penned hunt" "canned hunt" or whatever the nay sayers want to call it. Kiss my ass 280.
biggrin.gif
Well it was about a 2000 acre pen consisting of a bunch of steep ass ravines and ridges some so steep the sheep can barely climb them. I was seriuosly hurting more after 2 days on this ranch than I usually do after a couple days of deer hunting. I guess it would have been fairly easy with a rifle but it was fun as hell with archery gear.

My "Texas Dall"

image.php

Wes and his critter a Spanish Goat I think

image.php

I was gonig to log in as 280 and Say congratulations.. but he might have gotten a bit mad
wink.gif
HAHA

SO I'll congratulate you as Moosie
elkgrin.gif

That Tx dall has some nice curl, congratulations! What's Wes looking at in the picture, another animal or what? Congratulations to both of you!

I do not know what he was looking at we were trying to figure that out when we got the pics developed... I think I may have just snapped the pic before he was ready. I had a few beverages after my kill so I may not have been fully alert.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-08-2003 10:22: Message edited by: FEW ]</font>

I agree Fug Em. I am glad you saw it but I actually did not post it because I did not want to start a flame war. I know how you hate those...

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back