Teton Sports Cot

rmyoung1

Anyone here ever use the cots from Teton Sports? If so, any impressions or opinions? I’ve been looking at the one below....

I have one and love it.

I broke one of the side rails, called the company to see if I could buy a replacement part. The boss answered the phone, said no problem, mailed it out, and wouldn't take any money.

Two thumbs up for me.

I have an Alps cot that's pretty similar. Can't say much about Teton's cots however, My favorite wall tent, car camp, horse pack, rectangle sleeping bag is a Teton and it is fantastic!

I have 2 Outfitter XXL cots and pads on the way for deer camp this year. Everything I have heard is good. Glad to hear the customer support is solid because our gear can take a thrashing.

I've got the big one. It takes up a lot of space, but I sleep as well as I do at home.

My BIL has the Cabelas version, and they are exactly the same, just different logos stitched on.

I've got the big one. It takes up a lot of space, but I sleep as well as I do at home.

My BIL has the Cabelas version, and they are exactly the same, just different logos stitched on.

I have the xxl and pad as well. I agree, it is super comfortable and I always get a good night sleep on it. I usual dont sleep well when I'm not on our nice memory foam bed at home, even nice hotel beds. Best craigslist score ever, 50 bucks for the cot and pad.

I've not used the cot asked about, but I have two different. The Byer's EasyCot is crazy easy to set up/takedown and just as comfortable as the other cot I have that I could likely park a car on. If I get more cots, Byer's gets the nod.

4" memory foam pads can be found on Amazon for very good prices. The cover may not be quite as nice as others, but it's still very comfortable.

Another vote for EasyCot!!! I have had mine for about 7 years now and it is head and shoulders about any cot I have tried. Literally sets up in about 5 seconds (all you do is unfold it), it is very generously sized (I am 6' 225) and most of all.....NO PITA CROSSBARS do deal with :) Here is a link to amazon where it is $89 (there is a video on the page showing how easy assembly is). I would say that this with a decent pad is as or more comfortable to most twin beds I have been on. https://www.amazon.com/BYER-MAINE-EasyCot-Camping-Hunting/dp/B07MJZP6D7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back