Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Terry Shavo Part2

Quiet_One

Well i sadly seen news on the terry shavo case.They pulled the tub she has hour smaybe week, well the torture and suffering over, she can now rest in peace, hope it better in heaven then it was up here. :)

I was just posting that the suffering won't be over for her any way, until she is actually Dead!!!!

This is a sad ending for her,,and she has her parents to blame..At least she will be going to a place without pain,blame ,and suffering..... :(

Hunterman(Tony)

this is where Dr. Jack comes in. When my Mom passed, we pulled the plug to stop the ventilator that kept her breathing, and they kept her full of Morphine so she wouldn't be in any more distress than necessary. That s what they should have done to Terri, pull the feeding tubes, and od her on MORPHINE.

Dr. Jack Kevorkian tried to do the right thing... and the no good rat bastards [lawyers inc.] put him in prison.

I have never had one person say they would want to live like that. its about time she gets her wishes instead of her selfish parents wantings.

Well said yall :) i know im late on responding but i had long weekend nice out to but ruff hit goin on but she wont be here long sad but hell i rather not suffer like that if were my choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back