Caribou Gear

Terrible gun control bill

#tinfoilhatalert

It's not a secret.....

It's not a secret.....

All kinds of reasons to reduce fertilizer usage - some reasonable, some stupid, NONE to force a starvation event to "reset" society. If you truly believe that I sincerely suggest you seek mental health treatment, such delusions are far beyond the scope that HT can counsel.

All kinds of reasons to reduce fertilizer usage - some reasonable, some stupid, NONE to force a starvation event to "reset" society. If you truly believe that I sincerely suggest you seek mental health treatment, such delusions are far beyond the scope that HT can counsel.

We'd like to talk to you about our savior, Thanos, and his 6 point plan to bring balance back through the great reset.

It's all so tiring...people start to believe the blatant lies that are told. No Joe, a 9mm won't blow the lungs out

I don't take medical advice from Viking fans. Choke yourself.

It's all so tiring...people start to believe the blatant lies that are told. No Joe, a 9mm won't blow the lungs out

cartoon050222.jpg

And the list of McGaffes doesn't stop there. Haha!

If we are going to argue about what bullet does what when it hits a 7 year old, I think we're losing the narrative and forgetting that regardless of the left's inability to properly talk about ballistics and terminal performance, we are still talking about the tissue damage a bullet makes on a child.

So, we got that going for us.

If we are going to argue about what bullet does what when it hits a 7 year old, I think we're losing the narrative and forgetting that regardless of the left's inability to properly talk about ballistics and terminal performance, we are still talking about the tissue damage a bullet makes on a child.

So, we got that going for us.
Rahm and Saul's playbook Ben. Serious crisis/waste

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back