MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Tell Me which 22LR rifle to buy

Friend of mine had a rifle with that thumb hole stock. I never did get to where I liked shooting it anywhere other than fron a bench on bags. he on the other hand though it was great, go figure!

No budget: Volquartsen or Christensen Arms ranger.

Budget: 10/22, or any mass production 22lr.

@88man did you get your 22 yet? If you're still looking for a very accurate 22, look into a RimX action from Zermatt Arms paired with a Proof Research or other premium barrel. Very accurate rimfire rifle.

Vudoo or rimx > Bergera > tikka > cz

I have a cz 455 “tacticool” that is accurate with particular ammo, not with others. Really don’t like the trigger but it’s fine other than that.

Henry’s Golden Boy or gallery gun. Open sights and deadly accuracy. I own both

For shooting competition Anschutz. For a very good looks and accuracy in a bolt gun Cooper. A step down in looks but accurate I'd go CZ For just a cool fun plinker and hunter I like my win 94/22 and I wish to buy a Marlin 39A. My2¢'s

KIDD makes 10/22 clones, barrels and accessories. I’ve been happy with the barrel and all the other little accessories I’ve added for my 10/22.

A buddy of mine phoned me Monday and told me our local shop just purchased about 50 nice rifles from an estate and that he eyed a nice .22lr.
I made the trek up yesterday evening and it was all I could do to not put a massive amount of debt on my card this month. I couldn't lay down this Weatherby Mark XXII though as much as I tried. Wish it were the bolt action version but I'm a sucker for a nice 22. Hope she shoots well! I am also looking for a 5 shot clip for it if anyone has any leads on one.

20230130_151910.jpg

I decided on a Bergara B14 R trainer. Not sure what your requirements are.

It’s easily a sub-MOA gun for a .22LR. By no means the best. But it outshoots me easily
View attachment 238064
THIS! The Bergara 22LR, 22WMR, and 17HMR guns are EPIC! Christensen makes similar but believe is more expensive and having sold a lot of guns through jobs, I would lean towards Bergara IMO.

A buddy of mine phoned me Monday and told me our local shop just purchased about 50 nice rifles from an estate and that he eyed a nice .22lr.
I made the trek up yesterday evening and it was all I could do to not put a massive amount of debt on my card this month. I couldn't lay down this Weatherby Mark XXII though as much as I tried. Wish it were the bolt action version but I'm a sucker for a nice 22. Hope she shoots well! I am also looking for a 5 shot clip for it if anyone has any leads on one.

View attachment 263050
My dad still has one of these, and it is such a cool gun. His shoots great, and I love the single shot mode. Good luck on the 5 round magazine....

CZ 457 Varmint AT-ONE®​

blue-angle.png

/
457VarmintATONE-1-150x150.png

Description​

Using the popular Boyd’s AT-ONE® stock as its basis, this 457 Varmint variant makes an ideal trainer for the whole family. With the push of a button, length of pull can be adjusted from 12.5”to 14.25”. Comb height is similarly adjustable, with 5/8” of rise available. The stiff laminate stock provides a nice, rigid platform from which to work and the 16.5” threaded heavy barrel makes fitting a suppressor easy (1/2×28 threads).
If we were to pick one thing that our previous rimfire platforms were lacking, it was an American-style push-to-fire safety — something Hunter’s Education instructors and 4-H shooting coaches have begged us to incorporate for years. Though that was the most obvious change, we also took the opportunity to tweak a load of small things at the same time. In addition to the receiver-mounted, push-to-fire safety, we chopped almost an inch of length from the action and slab-sided it to reduce its footprint and weight.
The stamped bottom metal of the 455 is gone, swapped for a classy two-piece interlocking system. To make scope fitment easier, we ditched the 90° bolt rotation in favor of 60°, allowing for larger ocular bell diameters with lower ring heights. To top it all off, the 457 now features a trigger adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel.
With the exact same swappable barrel system as the 455 and the same reliable polymer magazine system, the 457 is without a doubt the best rimfire platform we’ve ever fielded.

Specifications​

1. CZ 457 Varmint AT-ONE®, 16.5"
  2. CZ 457 Varmint AT-ONE®, 24"
Previous

CZ 457 VARMINT AT-ONE®, 24"​

Product NameCZ 457 Varmint AT-ONE®, 24"
SKU02366
Firearm TypeRifle
PurposeHunting
MSRP$779.00
Chambering.22 LR
Twist Rate1:16 in