Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Teej89

ElkNut1

Bud, I received your message but cannot respond, your mailbox is full. I'm leaving for WY right now so will post my response here, if I don't it will be 10 days or so before returning! Thanks!

"TJ, thank you for the kind words! I love talking elk! (grin) For your situation pickup the Audiobook version of the ElkNut Playbook. Also get the Vol- 4 Worse Than Wolves 2 hour DVD. That DVD also comes in an MP3 disc, this MP3 Disc can also be listened to in a CD player. Those two forms of info will have you well on your way! You may also want to consider our New APP, it has tons more info on it & some of the same in the CD's. Thing is once downloaded it's now on your Iphone & doesn't need service to use! Anyway here are some things to consider! All can be found here on our Site!"
http://stores.elknut.com/

ElkNut/Paul

Bud, I received your message but cannot respond, your mailbox is full. I'm leaving for WY right now so will post my response here, if I don't it will be 10 days or so before returning! Thanks!

"TJ, thank you for the kind words! I love talking elk! (grin) For your situation pickup the Audiobook version of the ElkNut Playbook. Also get the Vol- 4 Worse Than Wolves 2 hour DVD. That DVD also comes in an MP3 disc, this MP3 Disc can also be listened to in a CD player. Those two forms of info will have you well on your way! You may also want to consider our New APP, it has tons more info on it & some of the same in the CD's. Thing is once downloaded it's now on your Iphone & doesn't need service to use! Anyway here are some things to consider! All can be found here on our Site!"
http://stores.elknut.com/

ElkNut/Paul

awesome thank you Paul! Sorry about the inbox situation. Listening to you on that podcast was eye opening to elk hunting and elk language, look forward to your DVDs and CDs, thanks!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back