MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Teaching a turkey hunting seminar and want advice.

Ithaca 37

I've been teaching a turkey hunting seminar every Friday night at a sporting goods store near my home. I taught many turkey hunting seminars back in the 80s and early 90s but it's been about ten years since the last ones I taught and I'm a little rusty. Besides, we didn't have sites like this back then so we could ask for advice. What has impressed you most in some of the turkey hunting seminars you've seen? What would YOU like to hear in a seminar? Please help. If any of you live near Meridian, Idaho, the seminars are at Sportsman's Warehouse every Friday evening at 6PM.

I have done many seminars over the years and I think that the best thing a person can do is to be themselves and be truthful. I have attended many also and sometimes thing the presenter is putting on an act and not telling it like it is but what he has heard some one else say.
I only relate my experiences and what works for me. I also stress hunting safety as much as possible.

blacky...exellent point! also you may want to insill in new hunters that...IT'S THE GOBBLE NOT THE GOBBLER THAT MAKES TURKEY HUNTIN' SPECIAL...RELAX SLOW DOWN ENJOY THE HUNT AND MOST OF ALL....HUNT SAFE!....just my opinion

Ithaca 37, just keep on doing what you're doing. I thought your seminars were very interesting and informative. Glad I got to attend. Keep up the good info and advice.

L.W.

[This message has been edited by Leanwolf (edited 03-12-2001).]

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneGriz
Back