PEAX Equipment

Taxidermist names....

When someone opes the phone book for a Taxidermist I'd start with my A's and work my way down till I figured a name out.Its all about marketing.....

So how about "All about Wildlife Taxidermy"

How about something simple like Oscar's Taxidermy.

that would be simple... eh ? But I won't be the taxidermist. ;) you need alot of training for that. And I don't have the patience.

Why not just Slut taxidermist Slogan "We mount for money" ? :rolleyes:

I thought about the "A" in the beginning, but we're not looking to get guys out of the phone book per'say. That will be a small part. There is some Direct marketing and personality recognition as well as quality to market it.

Here's a few ideas:

Tru2Life Taxidermy
Monarch Taxidermy or Mountain Monarch Taxidermy
Flawless Taxidermy
Critter Creations Taxidermy
Mountain Mounts Taxidermy
Stuffed Animals Taxidermy

Pick a local landmark, ie., Hells Canyon Taxidermy, Middle Fork Taxidermy, Sawtooth Taxidermy, etc.

Hand job taxidermy
Cream of the crop Taxidermy
Lego Taxidermy
Telemundo Taxidermy
Final Frontier Taxidermy

:)

To get to the front of the phone book, how about "Apex Taxidermy?" 'Course, that may be more cerebral than he's looking for ...

Lv2hnt

The wife and I just went through this. Since she specializes in bears, we went with Bears Den Taxidermy.

Shes only been doing it for about 2 months (on her own), we hope its full time, but nowadays its always iffy. Going by the amount of work shes already gotton in, it will be full time for her and my 2nd full time job (that I dont pull a paycheck from:BLEEP:)

Mount the big one Taxidermy hump

whack em' off Taxidermy (you whack em,we stuff em)

Turrets syndrom Taxidermy

Out of Season Taxidermy

On a serious note has anyone said "Crooked Horn Taxidermy" yet?

Giraffe Whacker Taxidermy

HAHA... Long neck taxidermy.

I could call it Taxdermy..... and say "there is no "I" in taxidermy"..... Or, Is there no I in team ?!?! I can't remember .

I was thinking of card slogans.... "You can pay for a mount better then your wife has seen in years Taxidermy". ;)

You Kill It, We Fill it Taxidermy
You Snuff It, We'll Stuff It taxidermy

"You whack 'er, we tally 'er ... our motto is "You pay on time or we whack yer tallywacker.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back