Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

TALK ING to Kiwi's

Moosie

Grand poopa
I just got off the Tele' with my 'Mate Kiwi Hunter. And Crikes, That's one bloody fast talker. He was heading out on a Tramp so we couldn't talk for long.

Was fun though, Talk to you again soon 'Mate :D :D

I talked to him too. A trawmp is a hike. He's a pretty cool guy. I wasn't expecting him to call me but its all good.

LOL Moosie ya I had a good chat with KIWI aswell sounds like he a has a good deal with the tele.I finally got his number from him now I can give him a call whenever.Sure sounds like a fun place to live I sure hope I can make it there soon.

Well.. I would think Tromp or Treck would be closer.. But it's not what he said. We talked about it for several min's. He also said his wifes likes a good Tramp in the woods too. It was an "A" I'm pretty sure. Because I told him In America a Tramp is someone that sleeps around with everyone adn I thought it wass odd his wife likes one in the woods all the time :D

Tramp,v.i & t,& n. Walk heavily,traverse {country} on foot, foot journey.

At least I don't sound like Donny Osmond {Oscar} :eek:
:D

I talked with Jeff tonite. Very cool getting a call from a kiwi. I think I freaked him out a little with our weather forecast of -20F and snow for tomorrow morning. ;)
Doug

Man you guys are great; I rung everyone I had numbers for or I was given numbers too. Bill and Michelle blame Russ :D But man you all talk funny except Danr , Doug where u live is plain silly mate if ya miss a corner you cant get off the road
Russ 90lb pack then running 5 miles uphill thru snow :eek: , Kev ya shoulda been a Kiwi,I like the spotlighting story in Texas for one who shall remain anon:{talks like Donny Osmond}
shhh.gif
Erin thanks for talkin to an Old Guy
, sorry Tony was Jazzercising and couldn't talk ;)You southern boys none of ya in the whitepages woulda enjoyed a chat with Martin, Darren or Flip, Oscar and Dan you guys are true gents..
:cool: :cool:

Tramp? Kind of like a walkabout mate? Fair dinkum ;) I'd join in here but i'm flat out like a lizard drinkin ;)well mate better go as i'm going troppo here so see ya round like a rissol :D :D Also the cheese and kisses wants to know something about my Gregory Peck :eek:

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back