Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Tactacam

Gman12

I just got a new Tactacam and I am planning on taking it to Colorado for the opening week of archery season. We hunt water holes/wallows and have very close encounters with elk usually on a daily basis and I have been filming in previous years with my cell phone. I am not a tech guy and plan to have one of the guys at work who loves tinkering with electronics take it home for a few days and then show me how to work it. Do any of you have any tips? Pros or cons? Do you like yours? Thanks in advance

I just got a new Tactacam and I am planning on taking it to Colorado for the opening week of archery season. We hunt water holes/wallows and have very close encounters with elk usually on a daily basis and I have been filming in previous years with my cell phone. I am not a tech guy and plan to have one of the guys at work who loves tinkering with electronics take it home for a few days and then show me how to work it. Do any of you have any tips? Pros or cons? Do you like yours? Thanks in advance
I suggest practicing with drawing with the tactacam as well as using illuminated nocks (if legal). Also practice some simulated recording after the shot. In my opinion, they are a great camera. If you have any questions, let me know.

They only work as good as you can keep it pointed at the game. That means during draw and release. Pretty easy to run though

Had one and it lasted me 1 snow goose trip clamped to a 10ga with an extension tube.
Never worked again and customer service wouldnt even reply to my emails.
It went right in the trash.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back