Tabled thread…

Some fella discussed this in depth a few years ago. One of the reasons I spend my time on hunttalk.
I'm here because of Randy Newberg videos as well. Probably most are.

The reality is that the public transfer bipartisan proposal prevents the sale of federal lands or transfers to states. One of the cosponsors is also a Republican from Montana.

We can disagree on if states or the federal govt is better at doing things.

At the end of the day, like many other things in political ads and by political operatives in articles, it is highly unlikely that any federal land sale or state transfer would ever happen. AFAIK, there isn't even a proposal with modest backing.
Agree to disagree is complete nonsense. Let’s revisit in a bad fire year and see where the funding for fighting those fires comes from. Then ask if that state could pay the bill alone. State management is wanted because corruption and “inside deals” are easier. Ie it is easier to pay off a state rep than a federal one. The average citizen gets screwed every time. Guaranteed.

We can disagree on if states or the federal govt is better at doing things.

At the end of the day, like many other things in political ads and by political operatives in articles, it is highly unlikely that any federal land sale or state transfer would ever happen. AFAIK, there isn't even a proposal with modest backing.
Look at how state lands are managed. That's how they HAVE to be managed by law - to produce revenue. If there's a transfer to the state, the land will be managed with an entirely different perspective - one that doesn't necessarily consider recreation.

whose the lady in the ad, whose been on there family ranch 4 generations,

wonder how much public acces they have, and stance on transferring public land

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back