SWFA

EastTNHunter

They seem to be shutting down. 50% off site wide, with very little in stock. I’ve heard good things about their optics, but never got around to trying them

Looks like they are just cleaning house on the slower moving inventory. If their optics get down to the 90%ish discount range I'm going to be interested in topping a few Marlin 60's and pellet rifles with the SWFA scopes

Looks like they are just cleaning house on the slower moving inventory. If their optics get down to the 90%ish discount range I'm going to be interested in topping a few Marlin 60's and pellet rifles with the SWFA scopes
What model would you do that with? Have you used them on rimfires already?

I've read elsewhere that there may be upgraded SS lines coming, leading to liquidation of the current platform.

They're clearing out everything but SWFA scopes. They're switching away from a bit of everything to solely only providing that line of optics so I don't think they'll discount them much lower than they currently offer.
Screenshot_20230515_195419_Chrome.jpg

Love their 6x scope. Waiting for my back order to fill to add another. Perfect beginner scope for just shooting or teaching someone to dial. Have the 9 year old splitting water bottles at 300 yards with a tikka compact 22-250 topped with a 6x SWFA. We will be stretching it farther this summer on steel. Makes a great scope for your pickup rifle as it can handle about any washout you hit and still hold zero.

Lol!

Hardly

One of, if not THE most reliably functional and correctly designed scope line on the market.

Regardless of price.
If they would cap the windage turret and come up with a zero stop on the elevation instead of shims it would be perfect. Haven’t got myself talked into cutting the windage turret down yet so I just tape it

I've had different SWFA scopes over the years and have always been impressed by their reliability. My only complaint is how freaking big the turrets are. I wish they'd find a way to have a more streamlined turret, similar to Leupold. Their fixed 6x or 10x is about the best all-around scope, in my opinion.

I've used the 2.5-10 with the reticle for a 223 but it's close enough for my 6.5 CM.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back