Swap info, NM for Wyoming

I drew a general season elk tag in Wyoming and am starting/continuing my research. I’ve been to Wyoming for 2 different successful doe antelope hunts. I did all my research with On X maps and the Wyoming game and fish website. I thought I would see if there is anyone out there that might have boots on the ground info for Wyoming and be looking to hunt in New Mexico. Maybe we could help each other out with either info or maybe accompanying each other on a hunt. I am familiar with nearly all the species we have in NM. I could point you in the right direction for what units to apply for as well as places to hunt. I have had 2 off range oryx hunts and killed on both of them. I have also had 3 Barbary sheep tags and been successful on all of them as well. I’ve done this before with people from Colorado and other parts of NM. Let me know if your interested and we can exchange contact info and talk further.

Andy

0FE70959-AE94-4EFA-B84C-FA7A208DF9F0.jpg

1D3A5B78-750F-492C-8A88-7E7874403123.jpg

Someone would be crazy not to trade WY antelope info for OTC barb info!

I hope you find someone to help. If not let me know. I've got 4 PPs for WY elk, antelope, and deer going into next year. Im considering burning my antelope points.

Pm me if i know zone will gladly help, maybe one day you can return favor...

Chris

I think you are wanting elk info in Wy right? Are you looking to archery elk hunt or rifle?

Yes, looking for info on general season elk. More than likely will just do the rifle hunt but have thought about hunting archery and then going back for rifle if needed. I have limited time off as I teach and coach high school volleyball but can probably swing 3-4 days at a time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back