SW mt archery/rifle

obi-wan elkenobi

I am a newby this is my 2nd year elk hunting and I'm currently in the process of refining my skills. Mid twenties and extremely sprite in the sense of not questioning how rigorous the pack in or out will be. Have all the tools but lacking a consistent hunting partner that is motivated to get out and clock some miles in the back country in road-less area. I do hunt everything possible and enjoy fly fishing.

Thanks

private msg me if this sounds like you

It would be cool to hunt with someone who could wave his hand at other hunters and say "These are not the elk you are looking for."

It would be cool to hunt with someone who could wave his hand at other hunters and say "These are not the elk you are looking for."

I believe waving and packing up to trouble shoot another location would be the most productive choice for myself and the next guy. I learned quickly this year an open mindset to finding where the elk are presently is more beneficial rather than continuously exhausting the same drainage's and area.

Can you carry 80-90lbs up and down a 45 degree slope? Not certain I want to do that any more.
Unfortunately you must be able to perform such task blinfolded

Just go for it,man,solo time in the woods is something to cherish....

I believe waving and packing up to trouble shoot another location would be the most productive choice for myself and the next guy. I learned quickly this year an open mindset to finding where the elk are presently is more beneficial rather than continuously exhausting the same drainage's and area.

So you're not a jedi, then? That's disappointing. I really thought I saw a serious increase in my hunting success rate in the near future.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back