Caribou Gear

supporting HT members

As a dedicated federal employee…IMG_0523.jpeg
I am here to help with a lot on meaningless facts. I really do work for G but not the USPS.

I'm basically useless, although I did put an HT member on some good waterfowl areas in ND once.

After 25 years, I can help with most anything that falls under risk management - safety, security, workers compensation, insurance, and emergency management. Unfortunately, I have a lot of experience in preparing for and mitigating active shooter events in K-12 and higher education. Its a crazy world!

I kill weeds lol, also detail cars, cater events, process deer, and have a small spice and rub company im starting. Im an expert in none, but i know a little!

I almost bought a had that said "Trophy Husband", but I don't think I'm good-looking enough to pull something like that off...
I like to go with consolation prize husband myself. Being married to a doc who runs her practice is sweet! But since I watch the babies on the days off now it has cut into some serious outside time… until they are old enough to come with that is.

I Like this thread. My personal skills revolve around buying lots of expensive hunting gear, and then replacing it way too soon, setting up complex ambushes and small unit tactics, carrying heavy things, putting bandaids on boo-boo’s in my private and professional life now, and talking a bunch of shit.

My expertise is in making large chunks of steel and copper spin at 3600 rpm, 30 years of heavy industrial experience, mostly good at making expensive shit wear out and break. Sometimes getting involved in fixing afore mentioned expensive shit.
Also my friends and family will probably say if you are looking for a sarcastic answer, I'm your guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back