supporting HT members

belshawelk

As things get more and more crazy with more and more scammers I thought it would be nice to have a thread ( maybe there has been on in the past) of our trades. I find all members and especially Well- Known members to be honest hard working regular people. I am sure there are some good "new" members too but when their first post is selling something, I am not buying (literally).

I have had great experiences with Schmalts and recently sent a gun to p_ham. I have bought and sold items to and from others and its always been a great experience. I have gotten great advice from many other members. Yes sometimes we don't all agree but that what makes it fun.

So I for one, am all for trying to support our brothers/sisters who have trades that can help us, and maybe we help them.

While I cant help in some of the cool things you guys do, if you ever need advice in swimming pools let me know. Its boring compared to lots of you but I have been in the business for over 35 years and seen just about it all.

@wllm and i can certainly tell you where to get a proper coffee

i'm pretty proficient in excel

i can answer questions pertaining to colorado water law and water rights

i can tell you about colorado drawing odds

i have a passion, maybe a talent, for trolling bowhunters

Bbq and being a smart ass mostly. More helpfully I run a home health/Hospice company my parent's started 22 years ago. My day to day has me helping family navigate these complex issues in difficult times.
I'm learning more about home health/nursing care than I ever wanted to! Props to those people in the profession.

As things get more and more crazy with more and more scammers I thought it would be nice to have a thread ( maybe there has been on in the past) of our trades. I find all members and especially Well- Known members to be honest hard working regular people. I am sure there are some good "new" members too but when their first post is selling something, I am not buying (literally).

I have had great experiences with Schmalts and recently sent a gun to p_ham. I have bought and sold items to and from others and its always been a great experience. I have gotten great advice from many other members. Yes sometimes we don't all agree but that what makes it fun.

So I for one, am all for trying to support our brothers/sisters who have trades that can help us, and maybe we help them.

While I cant help in some of the cool things you guys do, if you ever need advice in swimming pools let me know. Its boring compared to lots of you but I have been in the business for over 35 years and seen just about it all.
I don't think I'll be calling you any time soon.
20220414_110739.jpg

Back