MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Superbowl

A-con

With 1 second left, I'll say that was the best Superbowl I have ever seen.
Congratulations Giants fans.

Yep! Best game in a long time. Clearly defense won the game. The Giants defense beat the cowboys, Packers and finally the Patriots! Eli had a great game, but if it wasn't for the incredible defense of the Giants, they wouldn't have stood a chance!

Congratulations to New York Giants on a Superbowl win well deserved!!!!!!!

I didn't even know who was playing.... But I liked it. I had a Small Shin~dig at my place. Pictures will follow of the Statium theater Seating I constructed for the game ;)

Was a Great game. I was going for the under dawgs the whole game and About crapped my pants when they pulled it out. It really wouldn't have made a difference who won, but was a great game !

That was the best game since the first time the Patriots cheated in the Rams game. I guess the Giants really don't need Shockey after all....time to free up some cap room.

first time in how long the game was better than the commercials. and not only shockey, but how do you think Barber feels?

Whoa man i was hammered at my party last night. had to take a half day of work to get a little extra recover time..... That Blue Moon on tap hits me harder than most beer.

I had Tecate, but only two of them, then wine to celebrate and knock us out after the game. I met my girlfriends family at their party, it was neat, some were rooting for each team. All there wanted Dallas in the next one.

They played in Arizona somewhere eh?

Skyy blue bottle vodka really put the bite on my brother and me at our annual SB get-together. Luckly I didn't have to work Monday cause I was still a little fried. Even if you didn't like TP & the HB's during halftime, their drummer and bass player really cooked. Best game I've watched in a long time.

Back