Stumper of the Day

dgibson

Here's a pic of my desktop today:

whichway.jpg

The question is, which direction is the elk heading? :confused: I think he's headed away, because that's generally the direction from which I see animals while hunting. ;) :D

That's what happened to me, RR; at first glance I saw what Cali did, but the more I looked at it the more I thought he might be turned the other way, looking back down the hill. Maybe he's admiring the moon just like we are. ;)

Well; "he was lookin' back to see if you were lookin' back to see if he was lookin' back to see if you were lookin' back at he!" :D

You couldn't just let everyone enjoy the pic could you? You had to ask what way he was facing didn't you? Now I am confused and don't know what way he is facing. :confused:

I guess the only way to know for sure is to find out who took the picture and get the correct response from him/her. Then they would probably ask "Which way do you think the bull is facing?" and we would be back questioning it here on the forum.

If I had to guess...I'd say looking towards the camera.

Yes he is...But if not he's the other way,,unless he's this way, and not the other way at all...Or he could be.. :D

Hunterman(Tony)

The more I look at it the more I think QD is right. I think his body is pointing our direction, but he stopped to look back over the hill and toward the moon. :D

Oh, and Elky, I can order you a poster-sized print of that pic if you'd like to hang it in your living room and study it full-time.
;)

That looks like a pic out of an Eastman's magizine I read awhile back. But I think the bull is heading up the hill towards teh camera but stopped to look back down the hill for all of his cows. ;) :confused: ;) :confused:
Quick Draw

[ 02-28-2004, 12:00: Message edited by: RogueWarrior1957 ]

Yes, and there was a redneck with spotlight and beer cooler just beneath the hill waiting for that exact moment.... :D

I'm gonna stick with my first answer. He's on the top of the hill looking back towards the moon. He came up at an angle, so after the picture was taken he was sky lining himself until he reached the trees. ;) :D ;)
Quick Draw

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back