Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Stuff my Hunting dog ATE.

I have on bitch that will eat every sock I own. Only mine, doesn't take anyone else's. Hasn't chewed anything else ever. Go figure.

oh boy here we go.

Not a hunting dog physically, but at heart hes a killer
My wifes wenier dog has eaten the following
the ass out of every dog toy we have ever purchased. Only the ass
Dog beds
blankets.
a marble (didnt tell my wife about that one)
an entire lunchable
a set of keys (small set to the camper)
his own poop
our old great Danes Poop
a sock
a candle
a lightning mcqueen toy car

He also hates birds, Kills them when he gets a chance. I watched him murder an entire nest of grouse chicks once. Grabbed a hold of my friends chicken an tore its ass out, and got ahold of a fallen nest of starlings.

My dog who is a hound mutt of some sort
She doesnt chew much of anything other then her elk bones
but.........
She chews the hands, feet and heads of my daughters Barbie's

Somehow my dog is the naughty one.....

My first lab ate just about anything. He had a really weak gut and it all came out shortly after one end or the other. A few notable incidents were 4lb of Hershey's kisses including their wrappers and the Christmas paper they were wrapped in, several glass Christmas bulbs, and an entire Cinco De Mayo spread - literally climbed on the table and ate several bowls of dip, fajitas, a bowl of beans, chips, tortillas, the entire spread for 10 people.

Second lab has an affinity for fruit. She steals fruit out of the fruit basket if we leave it out. She also loves fresh goose poop.

My shih tzu loves anything in the brassica family - broccoli, cauliflower, turnips, greens, kale, spinach, cabbage, etc. He will pick them out of the garden and when we have a veggie platter at parties, he begs for pieces off of it.

Picture frames - 3 to be exact, but only chewed me out of each picture
solar yard lights
cooler lid
2 coyote calls
basically anything plastic until she reached age 3
cheetos
she would also knock over and drink any beer left unattended

When my lab got old he started doing strange things. One day while duck hunting we shot several ducks early but then they stopped flying. We were just hanging around shooting the breeze not paying any attention to the dead birds or the what the dog was doing. I finally noticed he had eaten every feather off one of the ducks. Really a beautiful job of plucking. I also had a dog eat an entire loaf of bread, plastic bag and all, then drink a bunch of water. She spent the next two hours lying on the ground moaning.

Growing up we had a pretty wretched springer spaniel named Boomer. He would scarf down any food unattended at an insane rate. He was hard headed and took whatever punishment was doled out. Kind of a terrible dog actually. I kid you not, I found a twisted metal spoon when I was shoveling his dog crap.

Sometimes when I'd get home from school he would have the garbage on the floor, and I would have to clean it up, but he would growl and snap at me like he was defending a kill. I never told my parents cause I knew they would get rid of him. I was basically a battered spouse with a dog.

I had such a case with my dog and got scared a lot. In general, I love my dog too much and I try to do everything in my power to see him happy and fulfilled, even if my wife says that I spend too much money on him and that I should not do so. I don't care about anything and I will always do everything to satisfy him with everything. I started to get the best quality food for him from https://www.oodlelife.com/best-dog-food-for-german-shepherds/ and I am very happy to see that he likes it. Do you do the same with your dogs?

Last edited:
The second beagle I got this year eats sh** she has passed this trait on to beagle #1 as well. It’s a less than desirable trait.

-Z

I'm comingto find out that Labs have a proclivity to chew and swallow some strange stuff. It has been 3 years since ML has brought Bogey home as a puppy and his list is impressive.

Women's underwear (multiple times)
a Kong dog curry
A bag full of dove feathers

A friend had a lab who ate an entire bike helmet.

Anyone else had a garbage gut dog?
My first lab would eat things that would make a Billy goat puke. Underwear. Milk house filters, gophers, cats, after birth from cows, cow shit, a cancer off a cows nose, tractor greece
I'm comingto find out that Labs have a proclivity to chew and swallow some strange stuff. It has been 3 years since ML has brought Bogey home as a puppy and his list is impressive.

Women's underwear (multiple times)
a Kong dog curry
A bag full of dove feathers

A friend had a lab who ate an entire bike helmet.

Anyone else had a garbage gut dog?
My first lab would eat things that would make Billy goat puke. Underwear, pantyhose, cow shit, cow after birth, cats,gophers, milk house filters, tractor greese, cancer off a cows nose. The only thing he wouldn't eat were a set of nuts of a tom cat we cut.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back