• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

straight arrow outfitters???

Tobey

CC
I have never herd of him.But theres alot of guides getting into the bear bissnes lately.
When I started 20 years ago I could count the bear hunters in Maine on my fingers.I haven't been reading menny post on here lately and it looks like your trying to find a guide for a hunt in maine.Call me I mite be of some help.207-796-2884 I thought you booked a hunt with Buckshot for the spring season.If you want a dog hunt this year I had a canselation the week of Ouc.15th I only take one hunter a week with dogs.

californiacoyotes

tobey!! i have been trying to get ahold of you but never got a call back. i even called to try to get in with your brother. anyway i JUST booked a hunt with john pelletier from northeastern adventures in st. john last night and sent him my money today. i had booked a hunt with buckshot but i got layed off and it screwed things up for me and i had to cancel. i got my job back now but the hunts out here on the west coast are too $$. maine has the most affordable bear hunts so i looked into maine. anyway to make a long story short i sold my best gun to pay for my bear hunt. i was going to do a bait hunt but after getting the scent lock stuff that i would need(want)it would be just as much for the hound hunt. besides that everybody i spoke with said that the dog hunts are ALOT more fun then sitting in a tree waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wydahomeboy