STOP ALIEN ABDUCTIONS

dgibson

Are you doing your part for your family?

http://www.stopabductions.com/

shhh.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> CAUTION: Keep the thought screen helmet in the safest possible place when you are not wearing it. In Kentucky, one thought screen helmet was taken from a box that was in a closet. The abductee had dental work and could not wear it. She thought she put the helmet in a safe place. Additionally, three other thought screen helmets were taken by aliens when they were not being worn, two in Virginia and one in Brisbane, Australia. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm thinking it's more likely their family threw it away out of embarrassment.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

What in the Wide World of Sports
eek.gif
Tell me that people don't really go for that stuff???

I'm thinking that ol' Jon Locke has been a tad long on roping his boyfriends goat...

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-03-2003 09:07: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

Tony, I had one working for me several years ago. The guy was brilliant. He just communicated on a different level than the rest of us. Used to wear a baseball cap lined with tin foil... He said it kept the voices away... which was OK with me...

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-03-2003 12:26: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

NOW, They come up with this. After the alien menace took control of my brain. I have moments where I can gain a little control over there telepathic thoughts, this is one of them. I hope I can get one made soon. Whoops here they come again. HELP ME.

Great site and chock full of information and easy to follow instructions. I will make mine in blaze orange so I can wear it hunting.

I wonder if Hillary Clinton would wear one if I sent it to her? It's pretty obvious she needs it with some of the extraterrestrial (sp?) blather she spews sometimes.

LMAO...yours definitely trumps mine, Ward. I wish I could change font colors so that I could highlight "Inner Earth Beings" like they do.
biggrin.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back