Yeti GOBOX Collection

Still researching

Recurve62

I'm still making my head spin trying to decide where our first trip to Colorado for elk will take place. Thanks to everyone who has given advice, appreciated. So, does anyone have any insight on Mt. Zirkel W.A. in 14 or Sarvis Creek W.A. in 15. Do they get crowded in 2nd rifle? Is the 9000-10000ft range to high for elk at the end of October? What I've seen through topo and Google looks rugged enough to get away from crowds but are we getting away from the elk also?

Any OTC area will be crowded 2nd rifle, especially the two GMU's you mentioned. All the orange will put you in the mood for Halloween :D

what areas are you looking at...the whole state or just a region....

Well, vahunt, like I said, right now I,m just looking to get insight on Mt. Zirkel or Sarvis Creek W.A.s. How is the terrain and can you get far enough from the crowds? We are prepared to deal with others, being Pa. whitetail guys. Sometimes it's easier to pattern you way around other guys than to pattern critters.

we hunt the fringes of 71 and usually have good luck staying away from people....to rough i guess

Back