Steven Rinella in Bozeman

Probably. I see 207 "goings" on the FB page. I don't know how they are going to fit that many people in there.

Going to try to make it, although I agree with you, Rob. That place is going to be packed. I've also never liked Schnees that much. Whatevs. I would love a chance to meet those guys.

Speaking of Rinella, he is on Joe Rogan's most recent podcast episode. They spend a significant amount of time talking about the history and importance of public lands. It's worth a listen, and Rogan is becoming a powerful ally to hunters, having given Rinella this platform multiple times now. His podcast episodes approach a million downloads per episode and hundreds of thousands of YouTube views. No hunting specific platform even comes close to that kind of reach.

Speaking of Rinella, he is on Joe Rogan's most recent podcast episode. They spend a significant amount of time talking about the history and importance of public lands. It's worth a listen, and Rogan is becoming a powerful ally to hunters, having given Rinella this platform multiple times now. His podcast episodes approach a million downloads per episode and hundreds of thousands of YouTube views. No hunting specific platform even comes close to that kind of reach.

And to be on Rogans podcast is a great thing for reaching a ton of people. His downloads last month were about 40 million...

I really like Rinella, because he is not an antler junky. He is out for the eats and the experience with friends. I wish more would follow suit. One of my favorite shows for sure.

I really like Rinella, because he is not an antler junky. He is out for the eats and the experience with friends. I wish more would follow suit. One of my favorite shows for sure.

If you've watched his show much, you've seen him hunt on National Monuments.

I'd sure like to attend but it might be a bit of a goat rope in that limited space.

Free beer and Rinella, sounds pretty good! Wish the venue was larger.

I just finished listening to this podcast. I think Steve did a good job of laying out the facts on the dangers that we are facing with public land sale/transfer. I was, however, disappointed that nothing was mentioned about what the listeners could do to help the cause, like contacting their reps. I feel that was a missed opportunity, because as you mentioned, that podcast has enormous reach.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back