Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Steiner Binoculars- Customer Service Extraordinaire!

windymtnman

Back in 1980, I bought a pair of Steiner Marine 8 x 40 binoculars. I always thought they were great, in that they had superior clarity in the optics, individual diopters, rubber coated, light weight, and gathered decent light.
This Fall, after 34 years of hard use, they finally went caput, as I had double images. The rubber coating was also pretty worn off in spots.

I almost went shopping for a new pair of binos, but I ended up on the internet, and found a Steiner repair site in Greeley, Colorado. I sent them in, and they returned me a pair the looked like brand new.
The repair charges? Nada, NOTHING, ZERO! They said they were fixed under warranty! Can you believe that?
Pay attention I guess where you do business.

Good to hear. I've got a cheap pair of the 8X military-marine model and they've been great to me. 14 years old and still chugging along. Not the best in some categories no doubt but man are they tough.

That is good to hear because my experience 4-5 yrs ago was the exact opposite with Steiner customer service/repair dept.

All my transactions with Burris, and now Steiner has been immediate replacement, no questions asked.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back