Steelhead part deux

After viewing the thread last week which IDHUNTNFISH posted, I decided to give it a go myself. It's been at least three or four years since I last fished for them due to poor run numbers and size restrictions. Left the house early this morning before the snow started and hit the river right at first light. The water was low so I opted to use the fairy stick instead of my spin gear. Ended up hooking five and landed three. They were not near as bright as the one's IDHUNTNFISH caught but still good fish. I hope to make it down a few more times in the next month or s
After viewing the thread last week which IDHUNTNFISH posted, I decided to give it a go myself. It's been at least three or four years since I last fished for them due to poor run numbers and size restrictions. Left the house early this morning before the snow started and hit the river right at first light. The water was low so I opted to use the fairy stick instead of my spin gear. Ended up hooking five and landed three. They were not near as bright as the one's IDHUNTNFISH caught but still good fish. I hope to make it down a few more times in the next month or so.View attachment 175418View attachment 175420View attachment 175423
Great looking fish. Congrats! Yes it has finally been a good year again! I've been 4 weekends in a row now. lol

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back