Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

steamingutpile new to site

S

steamingutpile

OK all you guys from the NAHC site I'm here known there as gutpile

aawww chit. there goes the neighborhood.:eek: glad to see you made it. buckle up, the funs about to start.

Since TLC didn't officially welcome you.. lemme be the first. AHH heck, I'll let someone else be the first.

Moosie, where is the thread about your trip to afreeca? told all the guys from the other boards about it. tried to find it, but can't locate it. that "frenchy" narration was one of the best I have ever seen.

LD, Fin is also from minnesota. should be fun here when football season starts.

welcome GP. any news about the job in alaska? haven't seen an update anywhere.

Guess I'll have to get my avatar fired up. When you say Fin, is that the Big Fin I've been reading about here?

that be the one. Big Fin that is. that avatar would work here. be nice to see some of the others come over. oh well, they'll check it out and see what good info is here for DIY hunts. have to say, most of the guys are helpful when it comes to giving advice.

What's this listing me as a "junior" member? Won't be to many years befoer I start getting IOUs from social Security. Wyodeerhunter goodbye to you to go back to Mexico where you belong. Adios my ass.

sgp,

Welcome to Hunt Talk. It appears you know a few people here. You will enjoy it.

Buschy

Hey GP, how did the Alaska job interview go? Did you get it? Did you want it? Just curious. If the riding weather was longer I always thought I would end up up there. It looks like such and beautiful place. Besides that I always wanted to whip one of those big cuddly grizz's with a hickory switch. lol

Fivepoints I didn't make the short list for interview. But this was the second time they called me. Yes I'd love to move to Alaska. Ten minutes from downtown Anchorage we've seen moutain goats and bighorns playing on a cliffside fifty feet up from the road. Also there are several streams that are actually in Anchorage that load up with all the different salmon species. I fished Silvers in Ship Creek in the shadow of the downtown Hilton. One morning no one could get into the Wally Mart in Eagle River(suburb of Anchorage) because of two big Bull Moose standing twenty feet from the door. We even saw a big bull in downtown Anchorage once. Moose can be nasty and have actually killed more people in Alaska then bears.

]Dalls maybe? Big horns curl right arond. I know they're sheep just had the wrong brand name what were they? On the cliff face along the road to the Kenai. Tryin to remember our gas stop big place on the way to Seward and Homer my cousins son always wanted to go in and get a Bahama Mama. Some kinda sausage on a bun. Fished Bird Creek once only caught a few pinks but was fun. Been to Whittier which is shitier but caught a 73" 205lb Halibut that kicked my butt for an hour in Prince William Sound. Mistime the tunnel and you're stuck in line for hours. Last time we got out of Whittier with minutes to spare before they closed the tunnel to cars for the night.
205lbHalibut.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back