Start it up!

ccc23454

Truck and trailer are just about packed, leaving tomorrow morning to set baits to start season on 15th! Will be on road all but few days till mid December. No great tags this year but 2nd choice draws(0/16 on first choice draws this year), otcs and generals will be great hunts reguardless; 3 elk, atleast 5 bucks, 1lope, 2 lope does, unlimited hogs and start it all with a bear. Throw in some pheasant and waterfowl hunts and should be great fall. Hosting a disabled vet again, this year for his first mule deer and have a dandy picked out for him and believe hes going to soil himself when he sees it. Hopefully that hunt pans out as anticipated. Wanted to wish everyone luck and if you see my dark red and black ram with a Navy Senior Chief fouled anchor stop by and have a beverage with me. Hope everyone has a safe and adventurous hunting season!

Good luck! I hope you fill most of those tags- especially the one for the disabled vet! Sounds like you you have quite the season planned.

Holy crap its hot, aleady under fire bans! Home to process a solid lope for a 2nds draw lope, still no bears on bait. Got a morning of deer scouting in also and seen 13 bucks, 2 for sure shooters. The pic (sorry its so far away but aint spooking him) is one i am trying to get with buddy on a DAV hunt, will be his first muley and hes sooo excited. Deer is already 30" wide, forks need some growth espically on left. 2 days home, hopeful bears get on baits. Then after checking baits off to nebraska for archery spot and stalk deer and maybe lope. Not pictured: berger 175 blew up that lope, qtr to me at 460 yards went in halfway back ribs and blew all the guts out opposite side just behind last rib via a 8-10" hole...never seen it do that, i mean graphic! KIMG1259.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on the antelope that’s cool your helping your buddy with a dav hunt good luck to you guys that’s a nice buck to try for

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back