Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Squirrel

The Viperess

Well our 11 year old son got his frist squirrel over the weekend. I took him out by myself and to see the look on his face. I well never forget that. he was shaking so bad he gave me his gun. and said mom can we go back to camp now. got back to camp I got the biggest hug.
That made my whole trip for me.
thumbs_up.gif
:D

That sounds like a neat reaction. It kind of makes the nights sitting up holding his head when he's sick, the afternoons after school fight about doing homework, the nights fighting about why he can't have the car and all the other stuff about raising them worth it. Congratulations VIP. You and Nut have ruined another perfectly reasonable human being and turned him into a blood thirsty hunter.

HEHE....Ain't it great??? :cool:

Viperess, you will always remember that look on his face, trust me I know. I have a now 20yr old daughter who is a squirrel hunter extrordinaire. I very well remember that same look on her face.

The person who said "if you get your kids into hunting, you never have to worry about where they are...." was right on the money.

Congrats to both of ya'll!
WD

No squirrels or rabbits. If I had xbow or bow I would have been at the check station about now :( We had a doe broadside at 30 yrds and no archery equipment!
Then a could have nailed a 5" spike buck as we were going home.hahaha I had it timed right but did not want to damage Vipe's jeep.

Congratulations to the three of you. I still remember my first squirrel (and my first dead animal ever!) like it was yesterday. I hope he never gets over it. :D

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back