Spring Black Bear hunt in Montana 2010!!

Smokey76

Hey fellow hunters,
The new guy, ha,ha, first I would like to ask, if anyone would be intereasted in doing an over the counter spring black bear hunt, on public land in Montana 2010, with me, I posted it at, "Find a hunting budy" fourm on this site. I am looking for someone, or a couple guy's who would like to do this hunt with me? If so please send me an e-mail asap, or replay here so we can get the plans started.
I am looking foeward to meeting some of you, and learning for you as well, so here is to good times, and all the hard work that all of us hunters do year in and year out to protect, promote, and manage all of our hunting styles!!

To all who may be interested, this comeing spring, "2010" I am strating "The first annual Whitetail clean up" This is a program that I hope to help promote Whitetail hunting on public ground here in Indiana, to start and nation wide over all. How I plan to do this, is by contacting the DNR and set up dates to have hunters, kids, families, and any one else who is interested in helping protect, promote, and manage the Whitetail hurds in North America. All of the donation will go to the local DNR, in order to help pay for the up keep of public land and programs offered to the public.
So anyone that may be interested in the "First Annual Whitetail Clean up" Please send me an e-mail for more info.

Hey Montana Joe,
Sorry I have not got back to you sooner, but I have been out of town, but I will send you an e-mail in just a few. Any one else want to talk threw e-mail or over the phone that is fine by me, just let me know.

I will do a black bear hunt. 3 questions for you!
1. Do we have to walk?
2. Do you drink alchoholic beverages?
3. Do you mind going into the woods with a sex offender?
If you are good with these then, BOOM!!! I am your man.

Blue Yummies,
To answer your questions,
1. Yes, there will be a lot of walking, up/down hills, and it won't be easy.
2. No I do not drink, and I don't think any one should be drinking, while on any hunt!!
3. Yes I mind VERY much going ANY where with a sex offender!!
So I will take the trip by my self, if that is what it comes to.

Hey MontanaJoe,
I sent you a e-mail I hope you got it, I will send you another one to day.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

You are totally right, drinking a few beers while hunting is against
the code of the west. I am ashamed I even put that in there.

spot open?

Hello Smokey76

I am new to the board and just read your post. I am very interested in going on a MT Black bear hunt and would like to know if you are still looking for someone to go on the Spring hunt with please let me know. I have always wanted to do a bear hunt just never had the time nor the experience to do so on my own. I look forward to hearing from you.

NWGAGUY

Hello cadman59501,
Yes I am looking for someone to hit the high ground with this coming spring. I don't know where Glasgow,MT is, so could you please give me the info on where you are, and what the bear population is in your area ?
If you truely are interested in we can get together and talk in more detail, sorry but I have talked to a few other guy's who said they also were interested and that was as far as it went.
I will be looking forward to talking to you soon.
Have a happy new year !!
Smokey !!

Smokey Glasgow is in the NE corner of the state right next to FT PECK Resevoir, so not a whole lot of bears around up hear. I am planning on starting my bear trek this year down around the columbus mt, that is where a buddy of mine shot his this last fall, but I am starting to think about going a little further west than that so that I can get a little elk scouting done at the same time.

09bearhunt012.jpg

Glasgow boys can hunt bears too....grin! May 2009....

That is good to know Breaks, I just moved up here from the bozeman area so I am still trying to figure out all of the opportunities up here. Its the same state, but a completely different atmosphere when it comes to hunting.

Congrats on your bear.

Bozeman is where I grew up....but I've been up in this part of the state for 16 years now and love it here. It was nice to be so close to some great bear hunting when I lived there...I do miss that. I killed a bear every year the last ten years I was there....spring black bear is a blast!

Good Luck!! I'll dig up a few more pics to get ya fired up!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back