Spring 2017 baited bear outfitter

Muskeez

Probably not the best site to ask a bunch of DIY guys but does anyone have any references for camps that offer Spring bear hunts over baits? This would be a hunt for my 2 daughters (18 and 21 yr.old by then). Southern Canada probably? Ontario is a pilot program for allowing spring hunts in 2016, not sure if they are doing 2017 or not. There are lots of outfitters, but I'd rather have one with a personal reference. Thanks for any suggestions!

I can't help you on specific outfitters, but one spring hunt that has my interest is in Maine. The state doesn't allow spring bear hunting, but more than a couple outfitters have leases on tribal lands where they do offer spring hunts.

With you being in IA, it would probably be closer to drive to ID than to Maine. Again, I don't have any recommendations, but a bit of googling will turn up plenty of folks offering those hunts in ID.

I've hunted with camp grassy narrows in Quebec, I enjoyed it. About 10 hours from my home near Detroit. I think manitoba and saskatchewan would be closer for you but the outfitters are usually pretty pricey there

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back