Spotter cover

Stubaby

Any thoughts on a cover for a 65mm straight spotter. Can't afford the swaro cover.

The kings one any good? My buddy has the snug fit neoprene one but I can't seem to find any. Want one that stays on that's view through and can still adjust the focus wheel.

Thanks in advance.

Which size for a Saker?

None. I talked with them about it and since I never had much requests for them I never had them do a custom fitting. Those are tight fit neoprene so there is no generic size. They make a template for each model. The Saker has a pretty decent case and since it came with one there has never been much demand. On the other hand everyone else rips you off for a factory case so there is a market for those brands.

I have a cover from Kings camo and love it. It's a tight fit, but still allows for scope adjustments.

None. I talked with them about it and since I never had much requests for them I never had them do a custom fitting. Those are tight fit neoprene so there is no generic size. They make a template for each model. The Saker has a pretty decent case and since it came with one there has never been much demand. On the other hand everyone else rips you off for a factory case so there is a market for those brands.
Gotcha, thanks.

Back