Spot hogg fast eddie

paul.eshelman

Hello all, I am a beginner archer who is looking to buy a sight. I have a prime centergy and am looking to put a 5 pin fast Eddie on it. Just wanted to get some opinions on the sight and any issues you've had. Thanks!

I have the fast Eddie xl and love it. It is heavy but the thing is bombproof. Make sure you get the right pins. I tend to add or take out pins on my sights depending on how I want it set up but spot Hogg is different in that you really can't take out pland especially can't add pins. I also really like the 2 pin setup they have with the dual pointer

I recently bought a fast eddie double pin setup...I really like it so far. My eyes aren't what they used to be and looking through a multi pin sight was getting tough

Fast Eddie has too much going on for me and that dag gum thing is heavy. I went with the Hunter 5 PIN. Great company from my home state

Hello all, I am a beginner archer who is looking to buy a sight. I have a prime centergy and am looking to put a 5 pin fast Eddie on it. Just wanted to get some opinions on the sight and any issues you've had. Thanks!
Paul,
I have attempted to message you about the vortex scope you have posted in the classified section.
Maybe you didn't get a message from me for some reason.
Please let me know if you are still interested in a trade for the model scope you listed as the one you would like.
Sorry to have to track you down here.

Hello, extremely sorry for the untimely response have been abnormally busy and wont lie I forgot to update the post. The scope had sold and I took it off of the platform it sold on and forgot to do so here. Extremely sorry!!

I have a had fast eddie double single pin setup for the past 3 years and love it! I had a 5 pin prior, but when I got buck fever the sight picture was so much smaller I just didnt like it and decreased my accuracy (more things to focus on as opposed to the single/double pin). When it comes to them in general, it is a great sight regardless of what version you get. Other than that, youre gunna love it! When I was new I went with a multipin sight as well, once I switched to the single pin double I wish I had gotten it at the beginning.

Cons I have had: (apply to booth double and 5 pin)
1) Mud dirt etc can get in the gears and make it difficult to operate when in the field in rainy muddy environments
2) I shoot a Mathews No Cam and when at the range I want to shoot some longer distances for fun, but the larger multicolored ring housing is so big I can shoot past 75 or the arrow and fletching will hit the top of the sight. So depending on the FPS of your bow, pay attention so you dont blast an arrow off somewhere crazy when at the range (may be less of a problem with your 5 pin).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back