Sponsor reply to an OYOA supporter

I think there might be a little confusion here. That "Jeff" guy, me, was actually thanking him for the support of your show. That is the email reply he sent to me with the topic of "No Worries, Jeff"

I enjoyed his reply.

Here are a couple of other replies I have recieved today.

Thanks for your support Jeff.

Have an Epic season,
Joe

Thanks,
Team Sitka

Hello Jeff,

Actually, I have not received a single negative e-mail yet. I knew that
Randy's two part wolf hunt was coming up but I was unsure of when. Your
e-mail is the first that I have received so I am glad that you contacted me.

Randy Newberg is a stand up guy who is very intelligent and has educated
himself in regards to wolves and other facets in regards to hunting and
conservation. He puts together a great show that is educational and fun to
watch. I will continue to support Randy and his show to the best of my
ability for as long as possible. OYOA and Randy Newberg are good for
hunting, good for conservation, and good for what we believe in. My hat is
off to someone who can tackle the wolf management issue head on!

Thank you for your support as well. Glad to here you like our product. Send
us some hunting pictures this fall.

Happy Hunting.

Joe Jacks, President

TightSpot Quivers

Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail. Glad to hear that you like OYOA . . . and our
products!

We haven't been seeing any negative e-mails about the wolf hunt episodes
as of yet. I'm sure there will be someone out there that doesn't like it,
but as you said, the mainstream "average" hunter will! Keep on shooting
Howa rifles! They are the best value for your dollar spent!

Best regards,

Rick Homme
Director of Marketing and Advertising
Legacy Sports International, LLC
4750 Longley Lane, #209
Reno, NV 89502
ph: 775-828-0555, X-18
fax: 775-828-0565
toll free: 800-553-4229

Jeff,

Thanks for the email. As you probably know, Randy is an RMEF Life Member but even more than that, he’s a man who understands the importance of maintaining and honoring our hunting heritage, wildlife management, and conservation. Thanks again.

Mark Holyoak

Thanks Jeff…OYOA is a great series that represents so many of our membership…we are proud to partner with Randy on the show.

Also, thank you for supporting RMEF, we wish you the best of luck this fall!!

Sincerely,
Steve Decker

This is an auto generated form from bowtecharchery.com

Jeff

Thanks for the positive feedback, we do appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Federal

Jeff:

Thanks for clearing that up, and thanks for sending your support on our behalf. Mike forwarded his response to me with "FYI." I thought it was in reply to someone who had asked that he drop our show.

NOTE: I just went and edited the original post to reflect that this was from a supporter, not a hater.

Thanks again.

I love the reply from Mike Ellig! I've known Mike for more than 20 years and he is a standup guy.

Mike Ellig

I have not yet had the pleasure to meet Mike Ellig in person, but I have been talking to him for the last 2 years via email and a few phone calls about elk hunting and politics.

Mr. Ellig is without a doubt a great and honorable man and I very strongly support him, his companies and the top end products they produce.

Mr. Ellig and Mr. Newberg make a legendary partnership of intelligent men who stand up for what is right and for what they beleive in. Better yet, they both put their money and their time where their mouth is.

Great job guys! Keep up the great work!

Sean Hill

Well done! These are the type of responses I'm sure every sponsor will provide. These people who are posting on the greenie-weenie site aren't going to be doing any business with Randy's sponsors in the first place, so why should any of them bother to listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be willing to bet that a large majority of those petition signers didn't even watch the program. They will just sign on to condemn any hunting or gun show when provided an opportunity!!!!

Great response!!!!
On a side note, I got hate mail because I posted a picture of Greenhorn and one of his huge bears on my website. A tree hugger wanted me to remove the picture because people who by my optics do not like seeing pictures of dead bears. I looked up the guys name in my sales records and seen that the POS never even bought anything from me. What a bunch of morons.

Great response!!!!
On a side note, I got hate mail because I posted a picture of Greenhorn and one of his huge bears on my website. A tree hugger wanted me to remove the picture because people who by my optics do not like seeing pictures of dead bears. I looked up the guys name in my sales records and seen that the POS never even bought anything from me. What a bunch of morons.

Are you sure it was the bear they didn't want to see or maybe it was Greenhorn:D

I have been seriously considering buying a bow and start bow hunting. With that kind of a response and support of OYOA I now know what I will outfit the bow with.

Awesome responses! Even better that they understand OYOA and Randy have and are continuing to provide an impact for hunting and conservation.

God bless guys like Mike and god bless Montana. I recommend his products to everyone, because they are excellent and based in Montana.

HOOOAH!!!!

I love the response, I guess I know what I am outfitting the new bow with :D

As I trace my roots to 1608, two brothers on the first supply ship to jamestown, Hunting is in my blood and family, without hunting none of us would be here now, Sad that the whiners cant understand it, I support those who support us!

Mike Ellig is certainly one of Bozeman's finest and what he says is solid fact. But that's not the reason I have a Ripcord, Black Gold, and Tight Spot on my bow... it's because they're damn good stuff.

It is good to know that the people behind that great company are as good as their products they produce. Keep up the effort. I will be a customer for life also.

Got the tightspot but black gold and ripcord coming soon I guarantee it that's awesome ...now go pound sand lol

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back